Another fight

Cedric says "get her out of here". Tim puts his gun away he goes over to me and asks "what are you doing"? I say scared "I wanted to know what was going on". He huffs in frustration and says "I want you to stay in that room I'm not losing you". I nod and says "alright sorry". He kisses my forehead and says "it's alright now go". I go back into the room I close the door and locks it I walk over to the bed and sits down.

I think about what is going on with Jason being the way he is Tim helping I guess my brother and my brother being in the mafia this is a lot of shit too handle. I snap out of it when I hear a gunshot I look at the door and sees footsteps underneath the doorway. I look around for something to defend myself with but doesn't see anything then it hits me he keeps weapons in his closet.

I get up quietly I tip toe run into his walk in closet I open the door and walks in it. I see a wooden box I go over to it I open it up and sees guns with knifes and swords I pick up a handgun and looks at it. I have a flashback of me and my sisters abusive ex boyfriend shooting at me I snap out of it I cry and drops the gun. I put my hands over my ears I fall to the ground thinking about my sister.

I cry profusely and says to myself "get it together stop your using this for a good cause so calm down". I get back up taking my hands off my ears I grab the gun and walks into the room closing the closets door I turn around and points the gun at the bedroom door. I then hear a pound against it I jump in fear and gets scared all of a sudden the door breaks in half.

I see a guy breaking it with a chair he then throws the chair down the hall he walks in I scream the guy says "don't be scared baby girl I'm your friend that is gonna take you to safety". I back up not trusting him I ask "why did you break the door down you could've said I'm here to help then I would've opened the door". He smirks and says "you caught me nice job".

My eyes go wide he walks towards me I close my eyes and screams in fear I pull the trigger repeatedly not knowing what I'm shooting so I keep it straight and continues to shoot. Not knowing the gun is empty I keep pulling the trigger and screams when I hear no booms I stop screaming and opens my eyes I see two bodies on the floor.

I drop the empty gun I stand there shocked about what I did feeling frozen I stand there looking around me then a flashback of me getting shot in the arm comes into my head I close my eyes tightly and yells "STOP IT GET OUT OF MY HEAAAAAAAD"! The flashback disappears I open my eyes and sees Tim in the doorway I say tearing up "I'm sorry". He runs over to me not caring about the bodies on the floor and hugs me I hug him back tightly he says "it's alright it's gonna be alright".

I ask feeling like I wanna cry "did you see me going crazy"? He pulls me closer and says "yes I did but I'll be here for you I promise". I smile and says "thank you for understanding and helping me". He puts his cheek on top of my head and says "your welcome I'm glad you chose me". I close my eyes listening to his heartbeat I say "I'm glad to".

He chuckles and says "come on you can sleep in the car with me while the house is getting cleaned up". I open my eyes and asks confused "wait you leave when people clean the house". He nods and says "yes because I can't stand the bodies moving and just blood and all of that". Tim lifts his head up he lets go of me I let go of him and says "ok come on". He grabs my hand and walks me out of the room down the stairs into the kitchen and outside.

He walks to a vehicle I've never seen him drive let alone own I ask "who's car is this"? He says "it's my body guards he drives me around when I don't wanna drive". I nod he lets go of my hand he opens the door I get in he closes the door he opens his side of the door and gets in I start to put my seatbelt on but Tim puts his hand on mine and says "I want you on me". I move over next to him he grabs me and puts me on him my back goes against his door with my legs laying on the seats.

He puts his arm around my back and his other arm around my waist I lay on his shoulder looking at his face I see his jawline his ocean blue eyes. He looks at me and asks "what you thinking about". I say "you". He smiles and asks "what about me"? I smile and says "your eyes remind me of the ocean your face is like how I remember it handsome and your smell of cologne is adoring". He says "I love your description of me is that all you think about is me".

I smile feeling guilty but in a happy way and says "maybe". He says "careful your being naughty". I smile again and says "ok daddy". He grabs my thigh and grips it I put my face in his neck and moans he trickles up my thigh and asks "are you my naughty girl"? I lift my head up and whispers in his ear "yes I am daddy". He gets to my area I put my face back into his neck he rubs my area I bite my lip he puts his hand in my shorts moving my undies out of the way.

He rubs my clit I bite my lip he smirks and puts his finger in my hole he goes in and out I grab a handful of his shirt and grips it. He chuckles and says "careful you wouldn't want me to oh I don't know". He goes in deeper my eyes go wide and I moan out loudly on accident he then says "do that". I whisper in his ear "can I help you daddy"? He quickly says to his guard pulling his finger out of me "put up the slide". The guard grabs a remote he presses a button a black slide thing goes up to where the guard can't see us Tim asks "ready"?

I get off him I go to the seat I put my knees in the seat bending over him I say "yes daddy". Tim says "your cute when you say that". I smile I unbuckle his pants I take them down along with his boxers I grab his wand I put my mouth on it I start sucking it. Tim groans which makes me go faster he puts his hand on my head which makes me go even faster to where I start slurping. Tim groans and says "fuck". I continue to suck him at the same pace with his hand on my head still.

He lifts his hand off my head I stop sucking him I spit on his wand and I continue to suck him at the same pace all of a sudden he grabs my chin and the top of my head and he goes in and out of my mouth as if he's fucking me. I slurp and feels his wand going into my neck a bit he continues to put his wand in my mouth I then stop I lick his head and massaging his balls. He leans his head back in pleasure groaning he let's go of me and my eyes rolls in the back of my head deepthroating him I then feel a warmth liquid. I swallow it I lick his wand off I get done and see he has another erection I say "someone happy".

He says "shit". I ask "what"? He says "I wanna fuck you". I take my shorts and undies off I say "I do too". I get on him in a straddling position he puts his wand in me I go down on it slowly I come back up slowly I go down on it slowly I get up slowly I then go faster wanting more. Tim grabs my waist he says "shit your sooo tight". I do it faster feeling like I wanna fuck him forever he then get aggressive he slams me down on the seat and fucks me missionary style I say breathing heavily "ti-ti-ti-tim yo-yo-yo-your.." .

I then scream "OH MY GOD TIM"! He lays on me he puts his face in my neck he bites my neck while going faster my eyes roll in my head I say "fu-fu-fuck m-m-me". I wraps my legs around his waist which make him go deeper I put my arms around his neck which makes him bite me harder I moan loudly. He groans biting my bruise from yesterday I moan louder then stops biting my neck going to my nipple licking it then sucking it. I scream "FUCK FUCK FUCK YES". He then climaxes into me my legs buckle up and my eyes roll in my head continuously I let go of his neck and his waist.

He lays on me breathing heavily I look at the cars roof breathing heavily he then grabs my hand and says somewhat breathing heavily "I don't kn-kn-know what I would do with-with-without you". I smile and says breathing normally "you make me feel so good". He looks up at me and says "I know I can tell when you scream my name". I smile innocently and asks "what you talking about whaaaaaat"? He chuckles and says "get dressed I have somewhere to take you".

I nod he gets off me I sit up putting my clothes back on he does the same I ask "do you want me to sit in your lap"? He says quickly "yes". I say to myself "awwwww he's soooo cute". I snap out of it I go back in the same position as I was before Tim says "I'm glad your all mine". I smile and says "me too". He kisses me I kiss him back I then lay on his shoulder the guard knocks on the black slide thing and says "sir were here".

Tim says "ok". I get off him feeling pain again he opens the door I get out he gets out behind me he closes the door I ask "where are we"? A guy comes up to me and Tim he says "welcome to-". I look at him he looks at me he says "Lizzie". I say to myself "oh no trouble is gonna be happening".