Jason protecting me

The guy gets off me, I get up pulling up my shorts that were down only to show the top of my undies. I look at Jason grateful for him being here the drunk guy asks "want in on the fun"? Jason says "no thanks I don't rape girls". I run to Jason still crying I hug him I bury my face in his chest he hugs me comfortly the drunk guy says "oh I see she's your girlfriend". Jason says "just leave her alone".

All of sudden I hear a bang I jump while Jason still holding me, I close my eyes "hey it's ok the problem is gone". I hear Jason say sweetly. I stay still and doesn't do anything he chuckles and says "Miss Maple your safe". I still don't move feeling scared Jason picks me up bridal style I automatically open my eyes and squeaks in fear.

Jason says sweetly "hey it's ok". I look at the ground while he's holding me bridal style he asks "you ok"? I shake my head yes I then lay on his chest and listens to his heartbeat. Jason walks me back to his house meanwhile I think about what Tim is doing and if I should trust him or not then I make my decision: Trust Jason.

I snap out of thought and realizes I'm at the front door I look at Jason and sees his soft green eyes staring at me, I stare back at him and says "you can put me down now". He puts me down I walk in the house Lily runs and squeels "ELIZABETH YOUR HERE"!

I say "hi yeah I am and you can call me Lizzie". Lily asks "daddy is she staying here"? Jason says "it's her choice honey". I say "I'm staying here for a little bit that's if your father is ok with it". Lilly looks at Jason and asks "daddy can she stay pleeeeeease"? Jason chuckles and says "of course she can".

Lily squeals in excitement and asks "Lizzie can you read me a story"? I smile and says "yeah I will I need to clean up ok". She nods Lily goes in another room I turn around and looks at jason I say "I'm gonna take a shower". He says "ok there's a bathroom in my room". I nod and says "thank you". He smiles at me and says "your welcome".

I walk up the stairs I go into his room I see my suitcases I open one up I pull out a t-shirt with pj pants I then close my suitcase and zips it shut. I stand up I go into the bathroom I get undressed I get in the shower I wash my body and hair I get done. I get out I get dressed I do my hair and walks out.

I go over to the bed and sits down I pick up my phone and unplugs from the charger I turn it on and sees a text from tim saying we need to talk. I type back why?. All of a sudden I hear yelling I put my phone on the table I open the door and comes out of the room I see Jason and Tim fighting I yell "STOP IT"! They both look up at me, I stare at Tim he says "come with me".

I ask "no why should i"? Tim gritts his teeth and says "because we need to talk privately". I have a flashback of the text then I look at Jason and says "it's ok I'll be back". I go into his room I grab my phone I put it in my pocket I leave the room I go down the stairs I walk over to tim he says "come on".

I look at Jason and says "I'll be back I promise". Jason nods Tim walks over to the door I follow him he goes outside to the driveway I follow him still. He stops I stop behind him his back facing me then I see his hands form into a fist I gulp and says scared "t...t...tim ca..lm down plz".

He turns around slowly and asks gritting his teeth again "why are you with him"? I say "I'm with him because he's helping me sleep I ain't getting nightmares like I was so I'm sorry if I am relying on someone else other than you". He says getting angrier "he is no good for you he will use you".

I scoff and ask "like you used me"? He walks towards me, I back up he gets faster I turn around and run he runs after me, I get to the door but he pulls me back by grabbing my waist I say "let go of me". He picks me up by my waist he walks to a tree he puts me against it I turn around and slaps him.

He grabs my shoulders and slams me against the tree I yell "YOUR SCARING ME SO STOP"! He yells back "I WOULDN'T BE DOING THIS SHIT IF YOU WOULD JUST LISTEN TO ME AND WOULDN'T GIVE ME A FUCKING ATTITUDE"! I groan in anger he still has a hold of me he sighs a relief and says "now listen to me he isn't a good person".

I look at him suspiciously and says "then tell me how he isn't"? He lets go of me and backs up he says giving out a sigh "he might be protective and he might actually care but once his feelings run out for you he moves on just ask his wife". I gasp I look at the ground thinking about everything how he divorced his wife after he met me how he has had other assistants but then I think about how he was protecting me how he's fighting for me and how he's being so caring.

When I get done thinking I look up and see Tim looking at me he walks towards me and says "you don't have to trust me hell not even believe me but at least I'm trying". I say "I'm so confused Jason doesn't seem that way but then you say this I really don't know who I should trust". He then does something unexpectedly and it comes as a shock for me.