Jason being stubborn

I drop my phone I turn around I see Tim I feel relived I run to him and hug him I put my ear to his chest he hugs me back confused he asks "what is going on"? I say listening to his heartbeat "I thought you left". He rests his chin on my head and says "I wouldn't leave you again I was just putting my truck in the garage I didn't tell you because you were busy".

I close my eyes embarrassed by what I did I say "I'm so sorry I overreacted". He chuckles and says "your alright". He takes his chin off my head I still have my head on his chest with my eyes closed and my arms around him. He chuckles and says "Lizzie my heartbeat isn't a lullaby you can't just sleep on me every time you hear it". I open my eyes quickly and says "yeah sorry".

He lets go of me, I let go of him he says "sorry I disappeared on you". I say walking into the kitchen and picking up my phone "it's ok I overreacted it was my fault". I put my phone in my pocket shutting it off he asks "so what you wanna do"? I say "I don't know what do you do on your days off". He says "that's the thing I have work today I was asking what you do so I know your not by yourself".

I say "oh ummmm I normally just stay home order food and watch movies but uhhhh I can go somewhere if you want me to". He says "no it's ok you can stay here I would feel safer if you were". I nod and says "if you wanna get to work on time you better get dressed". He smiles and says "yeah I better". He goes up the stairs I go into my bedroom I pull out my phone I plug it in to my charger.

I leave my room I go into the living room I sit down on the couch. 10 minutes later tim comes down and says "I'll be home around 6 or 7 at night I'll see you then alright". I nod and say "alright see you then". He grabs his keys and walks out I walk over to the window and sees him leave from the driveway. I huff and walk into the kitchen feeling bored I then walk into my bedroom I grab my phone while still charging I sit on the bed going through Instagram.

2 hours later I get a unknown number calling I sit up thinking it might be someone I know I answer it and says "hello". The person says "open the door I need to talk to you". My eyes go wide when I realize it's Jason I hang up I then remember Tim is gonna be pissed if I don't tell him. I call him I unplug my phone I put it in my pocket I walk out then I hear "hello". Coming from my pocket I say "shut up and just listen". I go into the kitchen I open the door and sees Jason I see his wounds from Tim's fight with him.

I ignore it and asks "what you doing here"? Jason says "I heard you quit". I say "yeah I did". He asks "why"? You huff and explains "because I couldn't be around you it was too painful". He says "listen I can explain about my ex wife I did sign the papers but she forged them they weren't real so I told the judge and he took care of it I was going to tell you".

I look down at the ground and says "I've been hurt so much in my life you say you were going to tell me but you even said when I asked you about it at the house if you two were together you didn't answer me you were hesitant so you know what just leave and never talk to me again". He says "just remember I tried to explain everyt-". He gets cut off when a guy says "you need to leave". Jason looks at him and says "I wasn't talking to you". The guy says "now or I call the police". Jason nods reluctantly pissed off he leaves the guy says "hi ma'am sorry if I startled you I am Tim's bodyguard". I smile politely and says "it's ok thank you for that".

He nods and walks away talking into a white wire in his ear I close the door I see the clock it says 12:49 in the afternoon I groan and says "be 6 already". I then hear chuckling I stop and realize he's still on the phone I take it out I put towards my ear and says nervously "umm please say you didn't hear me". He says sarcastically "naaaaaah I didn't". I say feeling embarrassed again "I don't know what's wrong with me".

He chuckles again and says "I know why it's because my baby is being clingy". I sigh and says "ok whatever ha ha". He says "is that attitude I detect". I gulp and quickly says "no I was trying to be funny". He says "well I'm at work I'll talk to you when I come home about Jason ok". I say "ok I'll see ya". He says "bye be safe". I say "I will bye". I hang up I walk to my bedroom seeing my phone is on 19% I groan in frustration I walk over to my bedside table I plug it in.

I turn around and leaves my bedroom I sit down on the couch I put on the t.v I put on Netflix I watch the Riverdale series 5 hours later I get bored watching it I stop one of the episodes I go through the movies on Netflix I put on 365 days I watch it, during the club scene where Laura is dancing on the pole Tim walks in I quickly pause the movie and exits out of it. I look at him and smile innocently at him he says smirking "you could've left that on it was getting to a good part".

I gulp and asks innocently "what part"? He says "put it on you will see what I mean". I say not knowing what he means "we can finish it when we have dinner". He says holding up a olive garden bag "it's here". I smile and says "oh". He hangs his keys on the key rack by the door he walks over to the couch he puts down the bag he sits down he opens it. He pulls out two containers he says "I got you fettuccine Alfredo". I say "thank you". He says "your welcome".

He hands me the food with utensils I open it up and starts eating he turns the movie back on he eats as well when the boat scene came on my eyes go wide as saucers I was going to put a fork full of noodles in my mouth but it drops off the fork into the container I sit there staring at the t.v in shock. Tim chuckles and says "you know all you gotta do is ask".

I shake my head and ignored his comment I finish eating while watching the movie once Tim got done eating the movie was over. I stand up I put my empty container in the bag I grab his container and puts it in the bag I put everything else in the bag. I walk the into the kitchen and puts it in the trash I walk back into the living room I get a surprise when Tim grabs my wrist and pulls me on him.

Next thing I see is Tim's ocean blue eyes I feel Tim's hands on my waist then I realize I'm on his lap straddling him I gulp and asks "what you doing"? He raises his eyebrow and says "well I thought about the movie and us". I say "no". He asks "why can't we create the boat scene"? I get up but Tim grips my waist and pulls me closer to where my lips are close to his.

I say "because huh I don't know why but I don't want to". He nods and says "ok then". He lets go of my waist I get up and leaves I go into the kitchen saying to yourself "I'm a virgin what will he do if he finds out what will happen"? I snap out of it when I hear "I'm sorry". I turn around and sees him with his hands in his pockets standing there I ask confused "for what"?

He sighs and says "for what I did with you on the couch". I say "it's not your fault but I see what you mean by not acting yourself and it's not your fault". He smiles and says "I'll be right back". I say smiling back "ok". He goes up the stairs I stay there standing next thing I hear is a knock I go over to the door I open it and sees Jason.

He asks "can I come in"? I open my mouth but nothing comes out Jason comes in and says "thank you". I close the door I turn around and asks "what you doing here"? He says "well I want you to know that I came back for you". I ask "why"? He says "because I still care for you".

I laugh and says "you still care but yet you said it yourself your feelings run out I don't want to be with someone that is going to make me feel scared of when he's gonna break my heart because he doesn't love me I don't want that so leave". Jason walks towards me, I back up he says "your coming with me". I say backing up "no I'm not".

He says "yes you are and if I have to pick your ass up and take you with me I will". I yell "I'M NOT GOING WITH YOU"! He says "yes you are". All of a sudden I hear another man's voice saying "no she's not now leave my house or else".