The confrontation

I get up feeling weak, tired, my heart aching, and my head pounding I yell "GO AWAY I WANNA BE LEFT ALONE"! Jason breaks the door off its hinges and walks in "oh my god Miss Maple what's wrong you ok"? Jason says concerned. I laugh crazily like I'm crazy and say "yeah I'm ok it's not like my friend left me again and I've been in my apartment for what four five days so I'm good". Jason walks over to me and asks "listen to me do you wanna stay at my house for a few days till you are back on track"?

I shrug my shoulders and asks "what's the point all I do is get hurt"? Jason grabs my hand and says "if Tim doesn't see that your worth it or any guy for that matter doesn't see it then he's not for you". I look at him and ask "what makes you different and how do I know your not gonna hurt me"?

He looks at me kindly and says "because ever since I saw you I knew I found someone I could rely on not only that but Lily misses you". I walk to the wall to hold myself up and asks "give me one good reason why I should go with you"? He looks at me while walking to me and says "your special I can see it". I feel my heart flutter I then get even more weak and says "I don't feel so good".

Jason says "come on I'll take you to my house and I'll have my security guards grab your things alright". I nod and says "my head hurts". I get dizzy my legs get weak I fall but Jason grabs me and says "woah it's ok I got you". I look at his soft green eyes and says "don't hurt...me". I then close my eyes and passes out.

Jason

I grab her from falling I hold her close to my chest I say "woah it's ok I got you". All of a sudden she looks at me like she's going to cry then I hear her say "don't hurt...me". I open my mouth to say that I won't but she closes her eyes so I smile at her sweetly I pick her up bridal style and walks out with her.

My security guards come to me and asks "sir do we get her stuff"? I nod while carrying her I put her in my black suv I close her door I get on the other side I get in I look at her I say to myself in my head "she must've not gotten much sleep". I grab her hand I pick her up and lays her on me I put her face in my neck I put one hand on her back and my other hand on her thigh.

She then moves to get more comfortable and she nuzzles in my neck I chuckle a little and kisses her forehead. My security guards come out and puts her things in my vehicle they get in and drive to my house. Once we got there I opened my door I put her arm around my neck and her other arm behind my back so I could pick her up.

Once I picked her up bridal style I got out. The guards grabbed her things while I was walking to the door I opened it up I carried her into my bedroom I layed her down and covered her up. I took her arm off my neck and placed it on top of the blanket. I smile at her I turn away I go to change when I hear "no don't". I turn back around and asks "what"?

She doesn't say anything so I shrug I go into my walk in closet I change into nothing but sweatpants I come back out and sees her tossing and turning in bed then I hear her scream I rush over to her and says "hey hey hey shhhh it's ok calm down". She stops moving then I see her cry for no reason I huff I walk over to the side of the bed I get into bed I cover myself up I turn to face her.

I grab her waist I pull her close to me I put her head on my bare chest and I hum to her so she calms down. She then snuggles into me I look down at her and I smile I put my hand on her cheek and strides it I put a strand of hair behind her ear. I ask myself "why would someone hurt her she's kind hearted and pure"? I snap out of thought when I see her lift up her head and look at me.

Elizabeth

I feel my hair being messed with I don't open my eyes he then finishes humming I open my eyes and sees I'm laying on his bare chest my heart flutters again. I slowly lift up my head and he looks down at me, I don't say anything neither does he we just lay there staring at each other.