The guest bedroom

He grabs my waist he picks me up I hit him and yells "PUT ME DOWN"! He says "you wanna be a naughty girl you want to leave you wanna have a attitude you wanna think I'm gonna kidnap you then I'm gonna treat you like a naughty girl". He throws me on the bed I slap him and asks yelling "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU"!?! He looks at me distraught and says "you is what is wrong with me".

I move on the bed I sit up on the side of the bed where I was sleeping on I ask "how am I the problem"? He looks at me up and down and explains "I've never felt like this with anybody but with you I feel more vulnerable and I feel like myself for instance I cry when your not around me and when you are around I feel complete and on top of that you make me insanely crazy my hormones won't quit my body aches for you as well". I sigh and say "I understand how you feel but you can't just do the things your doing".

He says sitting down next to me on the bed "I can't stop myself it's like a rush of adrenaline". I stand up from the bed and say "well that's part of your anxiety I know this because my sister had anxiety and she did things that were not her I miss her". He asks "where is she"? My eyes tear up and says "in heaven". He stands up and says "I'm so sorry how did she pass".

I look at the ground tears come from my eyes I say with my voice breaking "sh-sh-sh-sh-she was abused it wa-wa-was my fault she told me an-and I never believed her so I we-went to her house one day because she sent a text saying she needed help asap in caps when I walked". I stop I begin to cry Tim hugs me and says "shhhhhhh it's ok". I say crying with my cheek against his bare chest "I saw her on floor her neck was twisted blood was on her arms there was bruises it was traumatizing for me".

He grips his hold and hugs me very tightly he asks "where is the dude she was with"? I say still crying "they never found him but I swore on my life that if I found him the cops would have him but he would be in a body bag". I sniffle I wipe tears from my eyes I say "I'm fine". He doesn't let me go instead he keeps his tight grip on me, I giggle and say "Tim I need to breathe". He lets go of me and says "sorry I was thinking about something".

I nod and say "I'm tired I'm gonna go to sleep". He say "in here right". I sigh and say "I do-". He cuts me off and says "you have nightmares it would be hard for me to hear you scream". I smile and say "alright I guess it's fine". He smiles he walks over to his side of the bed he gets in and covers me up he does the same I lay on my side with my back facing Tim.

Tim says "Lizzie". I say "hmm"? He asks "do you mind"? I ask with my eyes closed "mind what"? Next thing I know I feel someone's arm going over my waist and me getting pulled into something hard that I feel against my back. He whispers in my ear "this". I keep my eyes closed falling asleep not caring in the world being too tired to do anything I say "mhm".

He chuckles he puts his head in my neck he puts his other hand under my waist lifting me up a little to fit his hand under me he then lock his hands together so it won't be easy to break away when I wake up.

The next morning I wake up my eyes move slowly around the side of the room that I can see I groan when I see the time being 10:03 in the morning. I get to move but something has me then I look down and sees Tim's hands still around me. I grab his hand and tried to take it apart from the other but he has them so tight together his knuckles are white and his hands are pinkish red.

I smile I look at him and think to myself how is he so cute your other thought is he hurt me in the past what is stopping him from hurting me again then you argue between how cute, protective, and caring he is being on the other hand he's been controlling somewhat and he gets mad easily you continue to argue with yourself until you hear "Lizzie"?

I snap out of my argument I look at him I smile and says "yes". He asks "what you doing"? I say "just thinking". He huffs I ask "can you let go of me please"? He lets go me, I get out of bed he asks "where you going"? I say "getting ready for work". He says "no your not working there anymore". I ask "why"? He says "I don't want you near Jason just please quit from there".

I huff in frustration and says "I got to stay working so I can get a house and pay rent for you since it looks like I have no where to go and you won't let me leave so". He says "you won't be paying rent your living here and you won't be getting a house". I sigh and says "fine". I ask "where's my phone"? He says "in your pocket last time I knew". I say "nevermind I know it's in your truck it must've fell out when I fell asleep".

He nods and says "I'll get it". I say "no it's alright I'll get it". Before he could say anything I walk out of the room I see the stairs I go down them I see a living room with a wall tv I look on my side and I see a white marbled kitchen. I walk into the kitchen and sees a door I twist the knob and open the door I go outside I walk to the truck I open the door and I see the phone on the floor.

I pick it up I turn it on I put my pass code in it I go through my contacts and hits the companies name a lady picks up and says "hello Jason Beams company how may I help you". I say "hi my name is Elizabeth maple Jason's assistant I'm calling to let him know I'm quitting my job may you tell him please". The lady says "no problem ma'am I'll tell him have a nice day". I say "have a nice day bye".

I hang up I shut my phone off I close the truck door I walk up the stairs I open the front door and closes it. I stop in my tracks when I realize my things are still in his vehicle so I go back out I go to the back of his truck I open the back of it. I take out my suitcases I then close the back of it I roll one of them I carry the other one and I put the third one on my back since I have the suitcase that has straps for me to have as if it was a back pack.

I walk up the stairs I open the door I put my suitcases on the kitchen floor "I wonder what was taking you so long"? I scream in fear I turn around and sees him leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his bare chest I say "Jesus you scared me". He smiles and says "sorry". I say "it's fine". I ask "so where's the guest bedroom"? He asks "why"? I say "so I can put my clothes in there I can get dressed take a shower and obviously sleep in there as well".

He huffs and says "down there". I see his face full of disappointment and sadness I ask concerned "you ok"? He says "yeah it's just that I like having you with me". I say "the only reason why I slept with you last night was because I didn't have no where to sleep and I was tired". He nods and says "alright I understand".

I grab my suitcases I take them down the hall like he said I open the door and sees a red carpet with black and purple striped wallpaper I enter the room I look at bed seeing it black and purple as well. I leave my suitcases by the bed I see two doors in the room I go over to one and opens it I see a bathroom. I then close the door I walk over to the other door I open it and sees a walk in closet I walk back over to my suitcases I take them into the closet I unpack and puts everything away.

47 minutes later I change into Jean shorts with a black long sleeve shirt I then put on black boots I style my hair into a waterfall braid I get done I come out of the room. I walk into the kitchen I don't see Tim so I yell up the stairs "TIM YOU UP THERE"? No response I get confused I go over to a window I look outside and doesn't see him but I do see his vehicle.

I panic and yells "TIM"! No response I begin to cry fearing that he left me again I yell again crying "TIM"! I walk into the kitchen I turn around in the room I yell "TIM"! I think to myself he wouldn't just leave without telling me. I get up I grab my phone off the kitchen table I start to hit 9-1 until I hear "what's wrong"?