The familair face

I wake up at my desk and see Jason "wha-wha-what happened"? I ask confused. He smiles and says "you passed out after you saw the man in my meeting".

I get up and rushed into the room I see their gone I say to myself "he fucking left like he always does". I didn't realize Jason following me he says "woah woah woah chill what's going on"? I snap out of my thoughts I look at him and say "where is the people that was here"? He looks concerned and says "their gone why what's going on Miss Maple"?

I go to my desk, I grab my stuff and says "I got to go". I go into the elevator and hit the main floor button, the elevator goes to the main floor I leave from it and goes outside.

I stay in front of the building "where could be have gone"? I say out loud I turn my head both ways to look for the guy. 1 hour passes and I walk home giving up, I remember the memories I had with the guy then my eyes go to tear up, all of a sudden a guy rushes pass me, I fall into a puddle of water I save my stuff from getting wet I get up angrily and the guy looks at me and says "why don't you watch where you going"?

I say angrily "WHY DON'T YOU WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING YOUR THE THAT RAN INTO ME"! Then I hear a familiar voice saying "say sorry to the lady or else". I calm down and stays still with my hair raising up on the back of my neck and a chill going down my spine, the man that ran into me says "what you gonna do dude she's just a stupid ass woman that obviously doesn't know where she's going".

The guy I know walks up to the guy that ran into me and says "apologize or else I'm not gonna tell you again". I see the man that ran into me getting scared he walks up to me and says "sorry". He leaves then I look at the guy I know he smiles at me and says "it's been awhile Lizzie you look beautiful as ever". I just stare at him and doesn't say a word he looks at me like he did something wrong he walks up to me and asks "what's wrong"?

I hold my stuff close to me and walks away he grabs my arm my eyes go wide he turns me around I look straight into his ocean blue eyes he pulls me close to his chest my heart beats rapidly like it's going to explode then my heart begins to melt and he asks "have you missed me"?

I look away not wanting to fall for him I shake away what I just felt and explains "Tim you left me because your family that never liked me was more important than me so how am I, let's see I was broken I was hurt my parents had to get me into treatment so I didn't hurt myself so I don't know how am I"?

He looks at me sadly and says "I'm sorry Lizzie I had to go to my family they were in trouble and when I got there they were dead so when I found that out I was coming back to you but then you moved and I couldn't find you and I didn't know you lived here". I pull away from him and says "you shouldn't have left do you know how much you hurt me I couldn't do anything so I moved and started my own life".

He looks at me and says "I'm sorry I ho-". I interrupt him not wanting to hear him I say "Tim save it I spent years recovering I don't need this so just leave me alone". I turn away and walk home thinking about what I did then I ask inside my head "was I being rude"?

I snap out of it when I see my apartment I go inside I go in I walk up the stairs and goes into my room. I turn the t.v on I go into the bathroom and takes a shower I get dressed into pjs I eat dinner, I watch t.v for 3 hours and falls asleep on the couch.

I then wake up and looks around I get up from the couch I stretch I look at the clock and yawns. I get up from the couch I go into the bathroom and brushes my teeth thinking about what happened yesterday I say to myself "I hurt him but he deserved it even though I hate being rude". I brush my hair and styles it I get dressed into a black suit jacket, black slacks, and black heels, I walk into the kitchen and grab my things and heads out.

I go outside of my apartment and walks to work I go inside I see the receptionist she waves at me, I wave back I go into the elevator and press the button it leads to my floor I descend from the elevator then I go to my desk and sits down.

I answer calls and does paper work I get up from my desk and walks to his brown wooded door I knock on it. I say "sir". He says "come in". I open the door I walk in I deliver the paper work to Jason. He smiles and asks "you alright from yesterday"? I nod and says "yeah I was just sick that's all". He nods and says "ok I'm glad your ok". I smile and say "thanks".

He nods he then loads me up with more paper work I keep going back and forth getting loaded up with work and dropping it off at Jason's throughout the day. When I finally have a break I put a strand of hair behind my ear and sits down.

I look at the clock I see it's time to go so I get back up I pick my stuff up I put my stuff away I grab my bag that has my stuff in it I walk over to the elevator I was going to hit the down arrow button until I heard "do you want to go and get something to eat"?