Closing my eyes, I waited for the pain. I shrieked as I felt his hands on mine but no pain. Peeking scared at him, I saw him cut those ties from my wrists and then from my legs.

Being aware that I had to do it with a murderer with a knife in his hand, I kept my mouth shut, as he inspected my wrists.

"If you were suicidal, why did you beg me to let you live in Mexico?" he asked me with a frown. "It's not being suicidal, but a human instinct to try to break free if you get tied up like an animal," I gritted out, as he let go of my wrist.

"You're right, a captive's instinct is to break free, and a captor's instinct is to make sure the captive doesn't break free, I couldn't let you escape," he justified his cruel actions, getting the first aid kit from the bathroom cabinet, and walking back to me.

"I can do it myself," I muttered as he grabbed my cold and paining wrists. "You are tired and weak, your hands are trembling, if I let you aid yourself, you'll take longer and lose more blood," he claimed, cleaning my wounds, making me hiss.

"Hold still," he muttered, holding my hand firmly as I tried to pull it away due to the pain.

"It hurts," I moaned, sweating from the pain, as he grabbed now my other forearm to clean my wrist.

"Almost done," he remarked, putting bandages on my wrists now. "Done." I let out a sigh of relief as he was finally done bandaging them. I tried to get out of the tub but he pushed me back in.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" he asked me and my heart sank. Did he want me to stay here any longer? He couldn't be that heartless, could he?

"P-Please, I'll be good, I won't try to run away, I-I don't want to stay here, please, don't leave me here," I pleaded with him, a lump forming in my throat as I was at the edge of crying, again.

He frowned at me. "Who told you I would leave you here?" he asked me. "B-But you just said ... you won't leave me here?" I asked him back, confused.

"Not if you strip and take a shower ... you need one anyway, you smell bad," he scrunched his nose, before getting up.

"Alright." Nodding my head, I tried to get up, my legs gave out and I found myself sitting in the bathtub again.

"You can't get up." It wasn't a question, but a statement. And he was right, after a night in the bathtub, tied up and gagged, all my muscles ached, and my legs felt weak.

"I guess my legs got a little numb," I admitted embarrassed, rubbing my legs.

"Then, you have two options," he claimed, making me look at him anxiously, "you either let me wash you, or you stay here for another night, as I don't want pee on my furniture."

Biting my lip, I contemplated. My back ached after spending one night here, I didn't want to know how bad my backache would be after another night here.

"You won't touch me inappropriately?" I asked him with a whisper. "I will just help you clean up," he told me firmly.

Looking down, I nodded my head. My head was down, feeling shy as I was never naked in front of a man before.

I watched him from the corner of my eye how be moved closer. I jumped a little in my place as he grabbed my hood to pull it off.

"Relax, it's not like you never been with men before," he muttered, opening my jeans. "Excuse me," I huffed offended, as he pulled my jeans down, "are you calling me easy?"

"Aren't you?" he asked me back, pulling my undies down now. "No!" I spat, not liking to be called a whore. "I am a woman of class!"

"A woman of class wouldn't fuck her daddy's security guards," he claimed, getting closer to me so that his face was just few inches away from mine, opening my bra. "Who were next when you were all done with them? The gardeners? Or the servants?"