Chapter Seventeen

Honey stretched as she stood from her seat. She had spent what felt like the whole day in one spot and was rather sore all over.

She exited her charms classroom jogging slightly to keep up with the Gryffindor trio.

After detention Honey had been spending less time with them, but she still wanted to be close to her brother.

She shifted her bag on her aching shoulder while she walked with her Gryffindor friends.

She found herself thinking about Professor Quirrel and her test results.

She wouldn't be surprised if he failed her.

Quirrel had been particularly harsh on her since the night on the third floor, asking her questions that could only possibly be answered by fourth-year students, she had been putting in a lot of extra work to answer his questions.

Not only that, but the school year was almost over and she was still feeling rather awkward with her father.

As much as she wanted to trust him, she saw no reason for trusting someone who didn't trust her. She wanted to tell him about her shoulder which had been burning more frequently since the night of detention, growing more painful each time, but he was so busy he barely had time for her, and well they had been avoiding each other for far too long at that point.

Honey felt her face drop slightly at the thought of her father and quickly wiped the emotions from her face, plastering on a sweet smile.

"I've always heard Hogwarts' end-of-the-year exams were frightful, but I found that rather enjoyable," Hermione said smiling to herself.

Honey barely heard her talk, everything sounded far away and blurry as she slipped back into her thoughts.

"Speak for yourself." Ron scoffed at the girl.

Suddenly Harry let out a Hiss of pain and quickly grabbed his scar. Drawing Honey's attention back to the present.

Honey also felt the searing pain, but she had been learning to hold in her reactions to the burning sensation to avoid any more questions the group had.

After the last time she and Harry had doubled over in pain simultaneously, Hermione was starting to get a bit suspicious of the shared pain. Hermione had even gone so far as to ask Honey if she had a scar similar to Harry's.

"All right there, Harry?" Ron said watching as Harry struggled to fight the pain.

Honey saw Hermione eye her quickly. Checking for any sort of reaction, but she saw none.

"My scar. It keeps burning." Harry hissed out still holding down the pain.

"It's happened before," Hermione said almost in dismissal.

"Not like this." Honey said with little to no emotion.

"Perhaps you should see the nurse," Ron suggested as he rested a hand on Harry.

"I think it's a warning. It means dangers coming. Uhh!" Harry stopped to cry out in pain once again rubbing his scar gently.

Honey looks away in an attempt to hide her pain from the group, luckily she found a distraction easily in Hagrid who was sitting just outside his hut.

'I wish Hagrid still had Norbert, he has been so sad since Dumbledore took his dragon. It seemed like fate that someone just showed up wi- ' Honey thought to herself. Her eyes grew big in realization, she looked back to her friends and smiled.