"Answer your fucking phone,Yeonjun!!!!"

-----------

"Yeonjun?"

"Taehyung,it's freaking 4:00 in the morning,why did you call?"

Yeonjun is currently roaming in the dreamland,making himself safe and sound in the arms of Soobin but his peaceful morning was cut by shaking voice of Taehyung,he sounds restless and scared.

"It's really important..can you help me?"

"Yeah..i mean..sure..what is it?"

"It's about Jungkook."

While Taehyung was scared,Jungkook is dead worried.

After reaching on Yeonjun's phone and failed,he tried to call Taehyung.

He was so scared of what happened to his boyfriend,knowing him,he never missed a notification because it makes Jungkook worried or most of the time,jealous.

But this time,he couldn't talk to anyone.

"Babe,please..pick up the phone."

One call..

Two..

It just went to the guy's voicemail.

And that's when he decided to dress up and drive to the other's house.

"Jungkook!Where are you going?"

He took his car key and dashed to the front door,until the man of the hour came,catching his breath and tried to stop the young man.

"Yeonjun?We need to fucking talk but i got to check Taehyung first."

He passed the man but Yeonjun stopped him and try to calm the said man.

"Hold up..hold up..everything's fine..can we talk inside?"

"I don't have time for your bullshit,Yeonjun!!I need to see my boyfriend."

"Yes..yes..that's..that's why i'm here..come on..please..let's talk inside."

"But-"

"Taehyung is fine,Jungkook..he just had some emergency about his parents that he needs to go back to Daegu today.."

"What the hell?"

Luckily,Yeonjun made Jungkook tranquil and sat on the couch.He managed to make the other believe about his boyfriend and though he hates working without Taehyung,his manager helped him with his commitment for today.

But Jungkook couldn't serene with the fact that Taehyung is alone facing the problem so he ringed him and after some tries,Taehyung answered the phone with a very modest voice.

"Love..."

"Hey..are you alright?Yeonjun said that something happened?"

"Yeah..i'm in Daegu right now,i'm sorry that i didn't told you."

"Hey..hey..it's alright,Love..i'll drive there to see you after work,okay?I know it's sudden but.."

"..i have a surprise for you."

"Okay.."

"I love you so much,Taehyung."

"I-i love you even more...Jungkook,Goodbye."

The call ended that made Jungkook finally smiled and ready to start the day after hearing the other's voice.

But not for Taehyung..

This might be..

The last time..

He'll hear Jungkook's voice.
-----------