"Hahahaha, you are naive. It's better if I show you myself what I can do. It will be quick, and we still have time. Come on. Ladies, do your magic." He said to the three ladies standing in front of us

And there, I realized I was in the process of a significant making-over. They cut my hair, removed my eyeglasses, and changed it to Eye contact. They put something on my face that I didn't know about. They are touching me all over my face.

After a few hours.

OMG!! Is this me?

I can't believe I can ever look like this

I can't believe I can ever look like this. I look like some model!!

"GOD!! Your god damn beautiful Type!!! Tharn will surely be crazy about you." Mild said, looking so mesmerized with me.

I can't do anything but look at myself in the mirror, so awed with the way I look now.

I can't believe I can ever look like this.

Is it possible to fall in love with yourself 🤣

"Come, let go!! We have to go somewhere!" Mild said while pulling me out of this boutique.

"Why?? Where are we going??" I asked him confusedly while he was dragging me into the parking lot then to his car.

He got a limo car, A F*CKING LIMOUSINE!! These rich kids!!!

"Aren't you going to hop in Type? Come on. We have to hurry!" Mild said to me

"Where are we going??" I asked him

"You'll see type. Come on! This will be fun. I promised!" He said those words to me excitedly, but why do I feel so uneasy about any of this?

Ahhhh, I don't know anymore! Whatever happen happens!

Then we off to go.

=========================================

"Why are we here???" I almost shouted at him!! When I realized where are we.

I can't be here!! This is a bar, for god sake!! I can't be here!! I tried going out of his car.

"Do you want to get your revenge!! I know what happened to Puifai if you step out of this car now. You can never come back and give justice to what happened to your bestfriend!! Your choice. I will not stop you. I'm just telling you this is a one-time deal if you want out. You're out!!" He said to me

I can't help but think about what he said. I'm doing this for Puifai!! I'm doing this for her. I need to do this.

I breathe deeply. I looked at the bar again and then faced him.

"Okay, what do you need me to do!" I said to him while looking at him straight in the eye.

"Okay, This is what you have to do. First, you need to go to that bar. Tharn's Brother owns that bar, Thorn. I'm 100% sure he's in there. He's always with his playthings doing. You know what, and I already confirmed it from someone that he is there. Your mission is to try and get his attention, but it doesn't have to be too obvious. Just get him to look at you as in look. Just get him to notice you, and you're done. You don't need to talk to him. Just make him look at you. If you can do this, I'm sure you can do everything that is on the list. I know that this is all new to you, but I know you can do it! You are smart. I know you can find your way to make him notice you but remember, do not be obvious. We have to trap the predator. We need to be careful for us to win. Always remember that."

How the hell can I get that asshole's attention to me without being obvious!!! Gosh! Whatever!! I can do this!! I will make that bastard fall for me the first time he saw me in there.

"Okay, I will do it!" I said to him, then attempted to get out of the limousine.

"Good luck!!" Mild shouted as I was entering the bar

OH YES!! I'm going to need it.

=================================

Now I'm inside this bar. Now I know why my dad and brothers don't want me to go to a place like this.

The way people act inside this place is hell so different to us. Most of the people here look so young, like my exact same age but the way they dress!! They look so rich. Not surprising, though. This bar is for the upper kind of crowds. RICH PEOPLE. I mean. I know it takes a fortune just to be a member of this club.

How the hell did I know because many students in the university have membership here. I heard all about this place on them. Many girls want to be here because of one reason.

It is to hook up on that guy in the VIP section.

Yes!! I see him now. He is in his usual place-the VIP section. Those girls around him were eating his body. There is also a guy that was in his. Like literally in him. YUCK!!! How the hell can he afford to kiss two girls and to let a gay, I think to eat his. YUCK!!! I don't know why everybody is crazy about that guy!!

HE IS GROSS!!!!

Yes!! He is good-looking, he is rich, but he is just a good-for-nothing guy!! Who uses his looks and money to get everything that he wants. NOTHING!!! He is nothing!!

Now I started to think and be problematic on how in the hell can I get his attention, especially if he has those snakes wrapped around him.

HOW??

WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And then an IDEA hit.

I don't know if I can do this. It's been years since I last tried doing this, but I got no other choice now!!

I need to do this to get that f*cking bastard's attention!!

God!! Please help me!!

OKAY!! Here we go!!

========================================================================

A/N

Another update before I step away for a bit. I hope you like it.

I will cut this first. Sorry to give you another cliffhanger.

Comment and Vote are welcome.

=========================

Waanjai MJORA
MJW_XOXO