"Ahh" he remembered.

He held her palms and gazed at them. She smiled seeing his confused face he looked lost.
He flipped her hands around and still couldn't see anything. He then took of her big rings and began taking of her karey. Causing her to wince because of his unprofessionalism at taking of karey.

"Aa"

"Sorry sorry" he said running a finger over her palm as if soothing it. And she chuckled and removed her karey.

"Abh ghor se dekhien" she said.

And he concentrated hard tracing each pattern with his finger causing her to laugh by the ticklish feeling.

"Rehnedein" she pulled her hands back frustrated when he still didn't find it.

He grabbed her hand again and looking her in the eye he tapped the hypothenor of her right palm. He had found his name ages ago, it had coloured deeper than the rest of mehndi, he just enjoyed tracing the patterns.

Her face hung open in shock. And a "huh?" Left her mouth.
He smiled and pulled out a velvet box. She raised her eyebrows, questioning 'what's this?'.

"Aapki mu dikhayi" he smiled handing it to her.

"Arey Haan yeh tho me bhool hi gayi thi. Lao" she took it opening it to reveal two white gold anklets.

"OMG payal! Woh bhi chunchun wali" she said pleased with the gift. She held the anklet and shook it infront of her playing with the noise it made.
She forgot about him for a second. She looked back at him who was gazing her and thanked him.

"Shukriyah"

He began leaning towards her then her eyes wavered to the clock on the wall.

"Huh! Raat ke 2 bajrahe hein" she exclaimed and he moved back.
He gulped and assuming she's tired he told her to change.

"It looks uncomfortable. Do you want to change?"

"Yeah it really is so uncomfortable..hehe"

She began taking of the heavy earrings and moaned in satisfaction after freeing her ears from the weight. He looked away hearing her like that, it was causing a havoc in him. She tried unpinning her tika but the Bobby pins kept twirling and tangling into a curl of her hair.

"Uff!"

"Kya hua?"

"Yeh patah nahi kaha argaya"

"Ruko"

He untangled it and removed it. She sat down and let him take of the rest of her jewellery as she wasn't bothered and he seemed to like it. Seemed to be a win win situation. He struggled with her nathni and made her wince when she he played with it 'uhhk'.

"Sorry"

And he gently removed that too. He run his hands in her hair soothing her head and she shut her eyes falling soothed.

"Jakey kaprey badalo he told her" as he saw her eyes dropping close now.

"Me nahi jarahi thakgay me" she pouted.

"Common don't be a kid"

"You're fault for marrying a kid. Emph "

She whined and leaned against the headboard letting her tired body loose. He also leaned against the headboard next to her now. Within seconds her eyes shut and head dropped to his shoulder. Slipping down he laid them both down and shut his own eyes, as he felt her drift into sleep with her head now on his chest and his hands encircling her form. He to fell asleep.

To be honest he wanted to do a lot more than what they did that night. But he wouldn't ever loose control and hurt her in any way. Seeing that she wasn't expecting any more of tonight he pushed his feelings aside and enjoyed the solace of her in his arms.

Talab tho barsat me hojatey he kam-zarf
Bahar kabhi apey we samandar nahi hota

————
A/N;

Inki Shaadi mubarak ho aap sab ko 🤗.

Intekhaab✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें