Chapter 10

The Lycans are at it again what must we do if these savages continue to slaughter innocent people they'll be the cause of our exposure and the people will start to question the authority of this council. We must take action! I heard a demon say as I sat in my chair at the head table with Josie  calm your demon Stephan we mustn't think ahead of ourselves you know how Lycans can be towards other species they can be very hostile. Well what must we do Carter, they don't think once they're in werewolf form then it's best to communicate when they're not. 

We've tried that but it seems we can never get a hold of there leader he's always secluded from the others Amelia would you and your best witches find at least some bit of information about his wear a-bouts. When you do have Sam look into it, its very important we don't let these killing go on for our own safety. Yes my lord good does anybody have anything to add for todays meeting "we've managed to find out who was messing with our young witches in the woods for there practice of spells" says Victoria it was your delinquent demons again Stephan I recommend you keep them in your own territory or my witches will have to use force the next time you know how important it is for a young witch to learn spells. That's all I have to say for today thank you Victoria until next time, Stephan can I have a word you know how this works to be an elder you keep your horde in line there shouldn't be any incidents such as this you know the vampires and witches don't bother each other do you not just like the demons shouldn't its unnecessary for them to be interrupting the learning process of the young ones.

The next time I hear of your horde causing trouble again I wont hesitate to put them in trial remember there has to be order here for this council to have authority, I hope this wont be a problem because I am older and stronger. Yes carter I understand good now if you excuse me I'd like to go home I say as I exit out the door to my car as I open my car door I sense the presence of some one standing behind me as I slowly turn around I see that is it a Lycan what are the odds. you would have to be making a death wish to be sneaking up on vampire who is also an elder. I'm just here send a massage Elijah won't tolerate this of you getting in his way of he won't talk to you and if he see's so much as your face or any of these traitors of this so called council in his territory he'll kill more then just innocent lives you have his word on that. Before I could answer to his message he used his Lycan speed and disappeared into the night leaving me with thoughts that would consume me all night until I could come up with something to do about this situation.

As I arrived home I noticed that a car was parked in my drive way that car belonging to Talia what could she be doing here at this time of night I wondered as I put my car in park and walked up the steps to my front door. I closed door walking into the dining room to see Arthur give Talia a glass of water has she been waiting a long time I wonder Talia what are you doing here? I ask as I take off my coat. Oh hey Carter I hoped you didn't mind that I stopped by I was just out and I was just thinking of you but when I got here Arthur here told me you were out but that you'd be back so I just decided to wait and here we are. Sh-Sh- should I leave is it a bad time she tells me as she stands up from the the dining room table, no I tell her please sit down I say as sit beside her I'm glad your here I tell her so how was your day I ask her it was tiring she tells me you know I honestly forgotten what's it like to feel tired it's been so long since I've became this immortal demon I think to myself.

You know working at the club and the grocery store as well as the café it takes a lot out you she says as she yawns I smile at her she's quit a sight but I also see how tired she looks the dark circles she has around her beautiful eyes. What do I have something on my face she tells me making me come out of my trans huh? do have something on my face she says again brushing her face off from the non existent things she has on her face no I say as I smile at her once more making her blush. Oh god I hear can hear the blood rushing to the surface of her cheeks making my stomach turn into a frenzy I could hear her pulse jump as well making me take all the strength I have to hold my fangs in place ahh I could feel them start to pierce my gums. umm would you excuse me I tell her as I get up from my chair when I turn the corner I wait so she's out of sight before I use my vampire speed and get up to my room to go to the bathroom I lock the door and head over to the mirror.