Chapter 6

It's about to be 7:30 earlier when I came home i gave mom her muffin and took another little nap so now that I'm well rested I grabbed my bag that I hid in the back of my closet making sure nothing was missing. I then proceeded to walk out of my room walking out slowly making sure not make to much noise I look over to see into the living room to see that my mother is not there. She must be in bed already I think to myself as I walk to the front door making sure to grab my car keys and house keys. I then walk over to the car get in and release the brakes to roll out of the drive way and then start driving.

Sir carter are you awake? I'm still here Arthur tell me how long has it been, three weeks exactly Sir can I ask how are you feeling now better Arthur better the urge is no more but I've really longed to see her pretty face again. Shall I prepare something to eat Arthur says as he unchains me yes Arthur that would be greatly appreciated right away sir. Carter might I also fetch you a pare of fresh threads yes Arthur thank you. I then make my way towards my quarters I need to bathe I get a towel and head over to the shower.

After a good needed shower I get dressed and make my way to the kitchen to see a cup of nice fresh type A animal blood god I'm so hungry. I drink the whole cup I hear Arthur then speak sir carter I've been meaning to tell you that Desmond dropped off some note for you awhile back and Josie has came by twice looking for you. What note? I say as I turn to face him Arthur could you maybe write to Josie to tell her not to worry and all is just fine now. Sir I left the note on the dining room table Arthur says as I make my way there the note read
Sparkles wanted me to give you this it's from one of her friends her names Bambi or something like that (415)555-0165
She gave me her number wow she must care for me, but it doesn't matter I left her without an explanation for three weeks I could only imagine what that must have been for her.

Arthur I'm going out I say as I grab my car keys and drive to town I just have to see her to see if she's okay. I drive over to the strip club as I make my way in I see the bouncer by the door he sees me and steps aside and I proceed to walk in. I see the girl at counter we lock eyes she smiles and says hey long time no see I was wondering when you were gonna be back as I walk past her. When I walk in I see the girls dancing guys shouting, laughing and throwing money I then see sparkles at the bar and walk over.
What would you like? I'll take a beer please she then looks at me with a surprised look on her face C-Car-Carter is that you? Yeah it's me Sparkles I'm not seeing a ghost am I. No it's really me good cause I thought you were dead I haven't seen you for three weeks straight and Bambi does she know your back I hope you know she felt really bad about last time she was really worried for you.

No she ah doesn't know I'm back... is she here today by any chance because I haven't seen her in a while. and I would very much appreciate it if I could see her in private sure says Sparkles. I then proceed to drink my beer and wait, as I look around I just see guys getting lap dances throwing their money at the women having the time of their mortal lives. That's one of the things I despise most that these men will grow old and have a life well I'll just be this immortal never aging. I try not to let that get in my way of enjoying this forever anti-aging living I think to myself as I continue to drink my beer. I see a few girls approach me and tell me am I having a good night I just say I'm doing alright and they say that they could maybe make my night a little better but I just brush them off aside and continue to drink my beer.

I then see Sparkles comes back, so what happened did you find her did you find Bambi? Yeah. Well where is she she's in the dressing room she said she'll meet you in the VIP room, ok did you by any chance tell her that it was I that wanted to see her? No I didn't I thought maybe you would want to surprise her, oh well I guess I see you when it's over and done with. I then make my way to the VIP room and sit in one of the booths and wait, I honestly don't know what I'm gonna say I left her without any explanation for three weeks and now I'm here again what is she gonna think or say I think to myself.  As I here someone open the curtains to see her there wearing this black bra that wraps around her stomach and matching underwear that hugged her body so good I just wondered what it be like to rip it off her body she doesn't see me not until she closes the curtain and turns around.

We make eye contact I suddenly can't move I just stair at her face expression to see as if she's seen a ghost. She then breaks the silence C-Car-Carter is that really you? I then stand up and walk over to her yes it's me she reaches out to me, I thought something bad might had happened to you she says you left me without an explanation for three weeks did you even get my number? You had me over here thinking like maybe it was my fault that maybe I did something wrong. I was just honestly thinking the worst you never showed up again after that night-

Bambi I'm here and I'm never leaving your side until you ask me to I say to her as I bring her to sit on the couch. Well for starters my real name is Talia she tells me, Talia what a beautiful name she smiles now that I think about it she has an exquisite smile.

So are you ever gonna tell me what was wrong with you she says, well to tell you the truth I was sick it was really bad so bad actually I couldn't leave my house for the remaining weeks. Oh well I'm glad you're okay she rests her hand on my shoulder and I just look over at her she pulls her hand away it's okay I tell her I find it comforting. So how have you been Talia I've been good nothing really hasn't changed but I've reunited with an old friend that I haven't seen since high school. I'd really love for you to meet him I thought to myself who's this he she speaks of hey your not leaving any where right? No why cause I just got you back maybe we could hang out the nights still young.

She waits for my answer yeah I have nothing else better to do great Talia then stands up and grabs my arm w-where are we going?  to the bar I need a drink we get to the bar to see Sparkles hey guys did everything go alright yeah Talia says. So what will you guys be having I'll have another beer nonsense Talia stops me we'll have some shots I look over at her and she smiles. God she has an amazing smile Sparkles then gives us the shots are you ready on three Talia tells me one, two, three and we drink after four or five I'm still sober but Talia she's drunk. Would you mind driving her home Sparkles said no I don't mind but she's not gonna get in trouble or anything no it's okay besides she's off work already I'll go get her things okay.

Sparkles then comes back with Talia's belongings umm should she change oh your right she can't go home looking like this her mother would have a heart attack she says as Sparkles takes her back to the dressing room.

They both comeback with Talia wearing an oversized sweater and some tights I carry her bag as Sparkles helps her walk out the club. Where'd you park in the parking lot over there I say as I unlock the car I Help Sparkles with Talia putting her in the passenger seat and her stuff in the trunk.  uhh thanks Sparkles my names actually Jade she tells me thank you Jade. I then get in my car and drive as I'm out on the streets I think to myself wait I don't even know where she leaves I check my phone it's 4:25 in the morning the sun will be up soon I guess I have no choice but to bring here with me I haven't had a woman over in a long time.

But it will have to suffice I then pull up in my drive way and park the car I look over to see Talia she's asleep hearing the calmness of her beating heart makes me relax. I go over to the passenger side and carry her out I see Arthur come outside is everything alright sir?

Yeah I just need you to get her bag for me I say as I carry Talia to the front door When I walk I feel her arms start to rest on my shoulders and her face on my chest. I was stunned by this action I almost dropped her I had to pull myself together, sir Carter shall I prepare our guest a bedroom? Yes Arthur have her in one of the rooms down the hall from me.  As you wish sir I followed Arthur to the room he set her stuff down as I put Talia on the bed, is that all sir? Yes Arthur thank you I say as I take off her shoes and begin to cover her with the blankets.

Oh what a night this has been I'm just happy to see her Talia I mean well I was chained up all I could think about was if I was ever gonna see her again. To make things even more interesting I have her here at my house who new this would happen I then leave her room just before taking one last look at her.

Hey guys Mia here so how is everyone and everything here is chapter 6 I really hope you like it, I like where this is going anyway I just can't wait to be out of quarantine because I can't stand staying at home any longer. Also don't forget to get like share and of course comment it means a lot.
Luv you guys CxC<3