==========================================================================

We are here at the hospital. I can see that Auntie Mai has been crying so bad into the emergency room entrance. I immediately approached her.

"Auntie, what happened. How's Fai!!" I worriedly asked her.

"I don't know Type. All I know is I was busy making dinner for the both of us. I want to make her favorite dish because she went home looking so upset about something. It's the first time that I saw her act like that. I was shocked when I saw how swollen her eyes were. She cried so much. I tried asking her, but she just said it was nothing. She was so happy for the past few days. She's always excited to go to school every single day. I was so beyond shock when get home this evening looking like a corpse. She just went to her room without saying anything. When I got there to ask her to join me for dinner, that's when I saw her in her bathroom. She was... Under the water in her tab, and then I saw her holding the empty bottle of her sleeping pill. She overdoses and drowns herself. WHY? What happened!! How can my baby do this? I don't understand. How can she do this." Auntie Mai was just crying her lungs out. I feel so pity for her while worried because I don't know the status yet of Puifai.

How can she do this? Why?

I can't help but cry too.

After 2 hours, the doctor went outside the emergency room. He looks so down. I'm so nervous right now.

Please be alive.

Please be alive.

Please Fai!!

Don't leave us.

These are the words that are running into my mind right now. I want puifai to be alive. She's so young. She still has so many things that she can do with her life. We have so many things we still want to do and achieve in life. FAI!! Please do leave us.

We got up from our respected chairs and approached the doctor. I am currently holding Auntie because she almost lost her balance earlier when she tried to stand up

"Doctor, How's my daughter. Please tell me she is still alive! Please!" Auntie Mai was almost pleading with the doctor.

"Yes, Ma'am, We have successfully been able to revive your daughter..." The doctor said

We instantly felt so relieved, but it didn't last long because of the next thing that the doctor said to us.

Those words crumble our worlds, especially Auntie Mai.

"But I'm sorry to tell you that because of the severe damage that the drug caused to her body and the drowning that she did. There is a certain amount of time that her brain was in lack of enough supply of oxygen, which resulted in severe damage to her brain. I'm sorry to tell you this, but we are afraid your daughter is now in a state of coma. We can't tell when she'll be able to wake up, or she'll ever be able ever to wake up." the doctor told us.

"NO, NO, NO, NO!!! That's not true!! not my baby!! Not my Puifai!! Please tell me that this was not happening. My baby is okay!! She is just okay!!" Auntie Mai is now crying so hard on the floor.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am, but we did everything that we could. All we can do now is pray for her and wait." The doctor said and left.

We are all crying right now. No!! Please tell me that this is not true!! This is not happening!!

Why Puifai!! Why did you do this? I can't understand. You're the strong one between the two of us. You are always the strong one! Why? How can you do this!!