🍁𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑: 6🍁

-ARMANI VERA-When she stormed out I stood up and gathered all my courage

                        -ARMANI VERA-
When she stormed out I stood up and gathered all my courage. I grabbed rains hand and I dragged her Althea way back to the stage with me.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!"I said. Everyone turned to face me.

I turned back to my sunshine and she looked confused. She basically gave me a 'what the hell are you up to' face. I smiled at her and nodded trying to reassure her.

I got down on one knee took out the ring.  her eyes immediately started to water.

"I've loved you for so long. You are the air I breath and every aspect of me. I absolutely love everything about you. From your angel like face to your goddess like body even down to your amazing personality. You make me insanely happy. So rain Gonzalez will you make me the happiest man in the world and Marry me?" I smiled as she shook her head in disbelief

"Of course I will." she sobbed

After a while she composed herself  and we sat back down and then something sparked in both of our minds.

We both turned to one another

"I think we have someone to help." she smiled. 

"I think we have a special someone to kill as well." I laughed

She's not getting away that easy. Expecally not after her little speech.

She broke the number 1 rule: never tell your enemies your plans

we are definitely enemies.

it seems my fiancé and I have planning to do. Her death has to be remembered for the ages.

        -BETH GREEN-
I'm gonna take over or I'm gonna build my own mafia. Then I'll be a mafia queen and nobody will be able to tell me what to do.

Nobody will know my secrets either.

Once I've risen to the top I don't plan on falling back down.

And when I get to school I'll show them who's top dog.

I run into my room and slam my body on the bed as I roll into a ball and cry myself to sleep. But I won't be doing this routine every night.

BELIVE IT!

( ⬆️ Me: when I'm trying to convince myself something that ain't bout to happen she's giving naruto vibes.)

              -SCHOOL MORNING-

3days later.
(Still beths POV)

I woke up early confident of my plan to overrule school I already have 3 gang members. I called them before that little incident at the ball because I was already gonna build my own gang so I would have two.