🍁𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑: 13🍁

-3RD PERSON-

                         -3RD PERSON-

        After the grand massacre of the century the couple took a shower and cuddled. That morning rain went to visit a few. girls that needed her presence as displayed in their thousands of text messages.

She visited their house which consisted of three girls. Hannah, Mary and Lenny. Only Hannah and Lenny were Benny's sisters Lenny being his twin.

Both of them were visiting their grandma who is currently sick. And Mary was visiting her father. so when they got back and heard rain was back each of them had a mini heart attack.

When she arrived at their house she was tackled by three silly girls. "I know you all miss me but you all have your organs and bones, which makes you super heavy" rain grunted.

"How gruesome"Mary chimed. Mary was very outgoing and giddy. But the downside was she trusted almost everyone and she was extremely naive.

"Typical rain quotes. I missed you hon" Hannah smiled. She was the mom of the group, she's happily married to her lovely wife with two children.

considering she was the oldest out the the four girls. She was very independent and headstrong and always wanted to explore.

Which is why they here today. Hannah I was planning something. Something big. It was going to get them in trouble but who cares.

"I missed you too han. Why have you called me here"rain smiled. She was slightly jittery because she was so excited about what Hannah had planned. Hannah always went above and beyond. When Planning something.

"I'm happy to see you're still blunt and straightforward" Lenny laughed. She had bennys exact features. She was very loud and rambunctious. But, she is very weird when it came to public places.

Unlike her brother Who was happily running in entire strip club. She worked as a criminal defense lawyer and that went with helping her sisters and rain out of jail from time to time.

She didn't mind because she loved each girl more than anything. She would sacrifice her life for them. So getting them out of a little trouble was nothing.

"We are going on a girls trip I've already ordered the tickets. We need a break. And more bonding time. Since we haven't seen each other in forever." Hannah smiled

"Cool I'll go, but to where?" rain laughed

"Cuba. 4 day vacation. were not telling anyone. No phones either. All of us will have burner phones. " Hannah said lowly. Rains eyes widened.

"Uhh, but I have to tell my sugar cube. He's like my best friend"rain said with a worried expression. 'He's gonna kill me when I get back. And I'd let him. I'm so fucked' rain thought.