Chapter 42

Paige POV

The news of Ethan and I spread like wildfire. Ethan had to hire security for me just so I could go to school. The paparazzi was constantly after me. That gave me an un settling feeling.

It was Friday morning and I got a text from Lily. "Hey girl, congratulations on the engagement. I wanted to ask you for a favor, do you think you could move your stuff out of the room? A friend of mine is looking for a place to stay and since you're engaged and all, I thought that maybe you can finally let this place go" the message said.

Hmmm that really seemed unlike Lily. I replied "sure Lily. I could go this weekend if that works for you" I said.

She quickly replied "can it be today? I'm in a rush" she replied. Her texts seemed weird.

"Ok, I'll go after school today." I replied back.

I called Ethan "Hello Fiancee of mine" he answered.

I laughed and blushed at the same time "Hey Ethan" I said.

"What's up" he said.

"I have to go gather my things from my old apartment. Lily said she has a friend who really wants to move in and she needs me to take my stuff" I said.

"Ok I'll have some movers go in and get your stuff " he replied.

"I need to go Ethan, they don't know what stuff is mine, and I don't really have that many things. It will be quick" I said.

"It doesn't sound like a good idea, you know I don't like it when you're in that part of town, even if you're used to being there, it's still dangerous." He sighed.

"I know Ethan but the driver will take me and I have a bodyguard with me at all times. I'm sure it will be ok" I said assuring him.

"Paige, I don't want you to over work yourself. You haven't been feeling well" he said. It's true. I wasn't feeling well. In fact I had an appointment in 20 min at the school clinic, but I didn't tell him so he wouldn't worry.

"Ethan, I'll be quick I promise. Will you pick up Sara today? I don't know how long I'll take and I don't want her to get bored" I said.

"Ok" he said. "Promise you'll take care of yourself" he said.

"I promise. I love you" I said to him.

"I love you more" he said and I hung up the phone.

I walked into the clinic and the doctor saw me. When I walked out I was in complete shock. A single word came out of the doctors mouth which made me go into complete shock. That word is pregnant. I was pregnant. I was 6 weeks pregnant to be exact.

They did a quick urine test and it came back positive. The doctor gave me a phone number so I could make an appointment with an obgyn asap.

I can't believe I was pregnant. How was Ethan going to take the news? My bodyguard burst me out of my bubble. He guided me to the car and I told the driver to take me to my old apartment.

I walked up the stairs and my bodyguard was right behind me. He was going to wait for me at the door and I went inside.

Being here seemed weird, different. I walked past the living room and into my old room.

Lily was sitting on her bed and was looking out the window. "Lily!" I said going up to her and hugging her.

She looked at me and she looked nervous. "Lily, what's wrong?" I asked her.

She looked pale but she finally answered "I'm good, I'm just happy to see you Paige" she said.

"Are you sure? You look a little pale Lily. Do you want me to take you to the doctor?" I asked her.

Then out of nowhere she burst out crying. "I'm so sorry Paige!" She said crying and she pulled me into a hug.

"Lily what are you...." I started to say and then I heard struggling in the living room. "Lily what's going on?" I asked her worried. Just then the door was kicked open and I saw the devil himself walk in "Carlos" i said. No this can't be happening! No!

"Well, Well, Well... look who we have here, if it isn't little miss soon to be Mrs. Anderson" he said. I pulled away from Lily and walked backwards as Carlos walked closer and closer to me.

I felt like the world was coming down on me. "Paige I'm so sorry, he threatened me. I didn't have a choice, I'm so sorry" Lily said crying.

Carlos turned to her, "shut up you bitch!" He yelled at her and Lily flinched. I took that small moment to try to get away, but Carlos was fast and he grabbed me. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked me. "Trying to run to your little bodyguard or chauffeur? Well guess what, they're both dead!" He yelled at me.

"No!" I yelled crying. I tried to free myself from him but it was no use. He overpowered me.

"Stop struggling" he said. Then out of nowhere Lily came with a chair and hit him over the head. However it seemed like that did nothing to him. He looked at Lily with so much rage. "Paco get in here" he yelled. My eyes widened. A strong looking man walked inside. "Take care of her" he said pointing at Lily.

"Carlos no! Please don't" I said crying and he pulled me out of the room. Then I heard a gun shot. "Noooooo!" I yelled in horror. I saw 5 other men in the living room. I tried to free myself from Carlos but it was no use, he was too strong.

"I said to stop moving!" He yelled at me, one of his men handed him a handkerchief and he put it over my mouth. I did my best to hold my breath but it was useless. Everything went black.