Chapter 34

Paige POV

On Saturday I went to go see Kevin. Ethan didn't like the idea but I told him to trust me and he did.

I told Kevin we should meet at a local dinner.

He was already there when I arrived. "Hey Kev" I said when I walked to the booth he was sitting in.

"Hey Paige" he said standing up and hugging me. Then we both sat down.

"Kevin I..."

"I know Paige" he said.

"What?" I asked him.

"I know your dating that billionaire. Paige he's going to hurt you. I just know it" he said.

"Kevin. I love him. Please try to understand." I said.

"I don't understand Paige. He's going to hurt you and you know it. However I promised to take care of you. So I'm here whenever you need me." He sighed.

"Thank you Kevin" I said putting my hand in his. "This means a lot" I said.

"Whatever." He said. "Don't forget to apply to New York Paige. I have to go" he said. He stood up from the booth. As did I. He gave me a hug and said "goodbye Paige" then he pulled away.

"Bye Kevin" I said as he walked away.

I left the dinner and the chauffeur was waiting for me outside. I cried while I was in the car. Kevin was like an older brother and I felt like I just lost him.

Time was flying by. Before I knew it. March came along. Ethan gave me some great news. Scarlet was going to visit us. Then he gave me some not so great news. Neil was going to visit as well.

Ethan's Birthday was next weekend. I assumed that's why they were visiting.

They were arriving tomorrow. Since Mrs. Nelson left, I took it upon myself to manage the house. I organized everyone's schedule, made sure the house was ok and everything was working smoothly.I also made sure everyone got paid. What I didn't tell Ethan was I stopped taking his money. Now that we were in a relationship I felt like it was wrong to take his money. Plus Sara was my little sister. There was no need to do so. I was hoping I could get more scholarships. I needed the cash.

Neil and Scarlet were arriving around midday. It was Friday so I had time to make sure they got settled in.

The door rang and I heard a maid open the door. I was in the living room with Sara and Scarlet walked inside. "Hello bitches I'm Here!" Scarlet yelled.

"Cousin Scarlet!" Sara said running to give her a hug. Neil walked in behind her.

"Why hello There Sara" Neil said.

"Hey Neil" Sara said giving him a hug.

Then I made my way over to Scarlet  "oh my god Paige!" She said giving me a hug.

"It's so nice to see you Scarlet" I said hugging her back.

Then I saw Neil, I definitely didn't want to hug him so I extended my hand out to him. "Hello Paige" he said shaking my hand.

"Hello Neil" I said.

"So are you guys hungry? I made you guys a small buffet" I said.

"Oh thank you Paige, I'm starving" Scarlet Said.

"Yes Paige thank you." Neil said.

Just then Ethan walked thru the door. "Omg Ethan" Scarlet said. She ran over and gave him a hug.

"Hello Scarlet" Ethan said hugging her back.

Then Neil and Ethan greeted each other.

Scarlet and Neil got settled in and then we all had dinner.

After that we settled into the living room. Sara was bored so she was watching TV.

"So Ethan we know your birthday isn't until next weekend but I would love to celebrate as of this weekend. So in your honor. Im throwing a little pre-birthday celebration for tomorrow" Neil said.

"Neil That really wasn't necessary." Ethan said.

"Oh but it was cousin. We're having a pool party tomorrow!" Neil said.

"Oh great" I muttered under my breath.