CHAPTER - 9

MAMA 2017

              BTS WAITING ROOM

JIMIN POV

I'm currently waiting for Tae to finished his makeup, I'm done so I'm waiting for Tae to get us some snacks to eat.

I decided to go out and telled Tae and the staff to go to the C.R.

I'm on my way to the C.R. and i saw TWICE's waiting room, my eyes are glued from the door and suddenly i bumped into somebody.

"Ohh sorry"

I looked at the person i bumped with its was E-eunwoo. He bowed at me and left at me. I was still frozed in there, and i didn't get to apologize to him

*geezzz Jimin*

I heard the door opened and i rushed to the corner and took a peek who is the person comed out.

It's Dahyun!

"What are you doing?" I was shocked when Taehyung speaked behind me.

"Are you spying at her?" Tae asked again while teasing me.

"W-what noooo" i said while avoiding his gaze.

"Come here you little let's grab some snacks and stop that your being obvious again" he grabbed me to the food section.

We where at the food section, my eyes roamed around the place, my eyes caught Eunwoo talking to somebody but i ignored it.

While i was getting some snacks Eunwoo stands besides me. I decided to apologize to him.

"Hey about that earlier, sorry for not apologizing earlier" i said while smiling at him. He looked at me with a confused face.

"Whatt nooo I'm the one should who should apologize, I'm the one whos not looking at my way" he laughed.

We chatted for a minute and suddenly Taehyung called me.

"Jimin!! Where are youu?" He's finding me

"Looks like he needs you" Eunwoo said and tapped me in the shoulders.

"Nice to meet you Jimin sunbae" Eunwoo said while smiling.

"You too Eunwoo" I also smiled at him.

I'm staring at Eunwoo while walking back where he was and my Eyes widened, I saw Dahyun is with him.

"Hey there you are why your always disappearing" Tae slapped me but my eyes are still glued from the two person who are happily talking to each other.

"Hey Jimin are you there?" I looked at Tad and smiled and pretends noting happed.

"Let's go?" I said.

"Ok" Tae replied but he looks confused at my actions.

While we where walking at the hallway Tae asked me.

"Hey is there something bothering you in your mind?"

"No" i replied.

"Then what about that earlier you looked spaced out" he said.

I ignored him and continued walking Joonie is now waving at us

"Heyyy the show is about to start get ready" he said to us.

"Aww can we bring these?" Tae asked Joon while showing our snacks.

"Eat that after the show" Joon replied to Tae who is now sad because he wants to eat. I laughed at him

AFTER THE SHOW

The show went well it was pretty good actually but i still can't get over between Dahyun and Eunwoo