EPILOGUE

3RD PERSON POV

"Where's Jungkook?" An staff is looking for Jungkook.

Jungkook is still in the waiting room practicing his words.

"Hey somebody is looking for you!" Jimin approached Jungkook.

"Good luck JK"  Jimin is trying to comfort Jungkook because he's too nervous.

In the other side.

At the same Sana is practicing her words, she is less nervous that Jungkook.

"You ready?" An staff approached Sana.

Sana nodded.

Jungkook Sana Minjae and Saeron gathered into the set getting ready to shoot.

"Ok you guys ready?" The camera man asked.

They gave the camera man thumbs up.

"Ok ready in 3...2...1."

...

"Gosh I'm not going to do any MC's again" Jungkook is now sitting at the BTS's waiting room.

"You did well" Namjoon trying to convince Jungkook to cheer him up.

While the others are trying to comfort Jungkook there's Jimin can't stop thinking about what happened last night.

"Hey Jimin" Taehyung is now calling Jimin but Jimin is out of the zone.

"Jiminnnnn" Taehyung approached him but there's still nothing.

"Oh look it's Dahyun!" Jimin got back his senses when he heard Dahyun's name.

"Where?"

"In your imagination" Taehyung smiled and sits besides him.

"How will you focus later if you kept
Thinking about last night you didn't even ask my permission to use my car you" Tae acted like he's going go punch Jimin, Jimin just scratched his temple and laughed at Taehyung.

The show is about to start the first performance is what they just practice a few months ago.

"You all ready?" Lee Teuk asked everyone and they all agreed.

"Ok let's go!"

...

After the performance Jimin and Dahyun can't stop glancing at each other some of the fans are chanting "DahMin" the both of them are blushing.

"Jimin your up!" Tae and the others called Jimin.

Jimin got an flashback in his mind.

"Are you sure about this Jimin?" Their boss looked shocked from what he just said.

"I w-want too..." Jimin begged their to his boss.

"I'll call JYP if he agrees then I'll agree" Jimin thanked their boss and happily waited for his boss.

"Ok Jimin your making a history... good luck your the first person to do this kind of stuff" Jimin can't stop smiling.

Jimin took a deep breath and goes through the back stage getting ready to perform his single.