CHAPTER - 1

JIMIN POV

My eyes could not stop looking at her she so pretty my kind of ideal type of girl that i want, she's wearing a pink jacket, black pants, and her red hair is tied up.I just have a close up look at her face when she accidentally laid at my legs she has this obsidian eyes and her rosy plump lips like mine, it makes me want to have her lips on mine.

*Yah Jimin-ah calm down*

I was daydreaming i didn't even notice that my members are gone, i stood up and started searching for them i just noticed that Jeongyeon is staring at me.

I avoided her gaze and tried focusing at finding them, i just heard Jin's voice from behind me and looked behind me, he just pointing at were the members at, i just laughed.

"Yah...you looked lost im finding you all over the place and your just in here HAHAHA." I just heard his windshield laugh that made me laugh even more, we just got to the members , they were busy talking to each other.

"Everyone i found Jiminiee he looks lost back there earlier" Jin said whilepatting my shoulders.

"Hyung i was just daydreaming and i lost sight of you guys" i said making them looked confused to what i said.

"What are you day dreaming about huh? Taetae said while giving me a stare.

"J-just thinking about the relay race."
I said while trying to change the topic

"Men i can't wait to start the race." Hobi said while smiling

*phew that was close*

Again my eyes are looking for Dahyun she's sitting next to Momo. I wonder why Jeongyeon is staring at me i tried to forget about that, i just cheered to my members who are getting ready for the race

...

After the race, we lost hehe where sitting at the middle of the stadium we were watching the replay at the big screen a moment later a staff called us for an interview we all stood up and followed the staff i secrety took a glance at Dahyun before going she is now sitting next to Jeongyeon chatting with her i wonder what are they talking about.

Jeongyeon POV

I wonder what Jimin is thinking he's very obvious he couldn't stop staring at our Dubu

"Unnie!"i heard Dahyun whispered to me
"Waeyo?"i asked
"Is that guys is still staring at me?" She asked with a annoyed tone
"Uhh..yeah he's too obvious you know that? I said
"Uhh forgot about him im already liked someone else" she said confidently
"What if Jimin sunbae likes you?"i asked
"M-me he likes me are you serious?
"Yeah like his eyes are glued to you and could not stop staring at you"
"Or maybe Momo unnie im always besides her all the time" she said
"Oh really then how can you explain this?" I show her the photo that i taken earlier

yeah he's too obvious you know that? I said "Uhh forgot about him im already liked someone else" she said confidently"What if Jimin sunbae likes you?"i asked"M-me he likes me are you serious?"Yeah like his eyes are glued to you and could not stop ...