CHAPTER - 6

3 MONTHS LATER

JIMIN POV

I haven't texted here since the past 3 months i wonder what she was doing maybe they're busy for their comeback

"Jimin- ahh!" Jin hyung called me.

"Whatt?" I answered

"Get ready your ass we are going to practice for our comeback. When i heard that words, i quickly stood up and met Tae in the hallway

"You ready?" He said while holding his shoulder bag.

"Yes." I replied

...

We where at the van i checked my phone it's already 9:00AM in the morning and I'm so excited for our comeback called DNA. Where heading to BIGHIT Building suddenly the van stopped from the redlight.

"Jungkook- ahh" i called Jungkook. He looked at me with his big eyes

"Ne?" He asked.

I whispered to him.

"Do you still keep contact to Sana nonna?" I asked

"Yeah why? Oh btw where going to be MC for the upcoming show MBC stage." he said while showing me the article.

"W-with her? I almost chocked when i drank my water.

"Wohhh...Jiminiee be careful" Hobi said to me while his eyes are still in the phone.

"Let's talk about this later." I said to JK and put on my headphones

He nodded.

...

We where at our practice room practicing our choreography for DNA it's pretty hard actually.

"Ok let's take a 20 Minutes break let's continue this after the break" teacher Sungdeuk said while he left us the room.

I sat at the couch while monitoring the whole practice studio. JK and Hobi still practicing the choreo while i and the rest are sitting minding their own business.

Meanwhile....

DAHYUN POV

                   TWICE DORM

He haven't texted me since this 3 months i wonder what is he doing i decided to text him but i hesitated my fingers keep typing but i ended up deleting it over and over. Suddenly Sana stole my phone and started texting him she locked herself in the bathroom.

"Unnieee!! Give give it back!!" I shouted at her but there's no response.

"Unnie??" I knocked and the door opened she gave my phone back and ran away with a evil laugh. I looked at my phone, my eyes widened.

                     PARK JIMIN

Hi how are you?

Ugh.... how am i gonna face him in MMA suddenly my phone vibrated
I quickly opened the message from Jimin.

                      PARK JIMIN

Hi how are you?

                                           Oej ¥^:¥upvpj
Uhh what?

                                  Oh sorry about that
I thought your
Cursing me XD

                                            btw I'm good
                                        How about you?