CHAPTER - 16

JIMIN POV

"Are you two... are really Dating?"

Jihyo is shocked while looking at us, i quickly moved and looked away.

"Gosh you guys can't stop it uh you two are cuddling last night and now here?" Jihyo is now holding her temper.

"It's not what it looks like!" Dahyun spoke.

"Ah..cuddling last night?" I was now confused i thought it was a dream.

"What are you talking about?" I looked at Dahyun looks like she's trying to signal something to Jihyo.

"A-ahh i mean why are you cuddling?" Jihyo who looks nervous but why? Are they hiding something?

"Gotta go see you Jimin" Dahyun rushed through the door and grabbed Jihyo.

*Weird*

6 HOURS EARLIER

DAHYUN POV

"Aigoo..."Namjoon sight

"See you later!" They said and bowed we did the same.

I'm looking at Jimin who was still knocked out they took him at the backseat, they waved at us.

Suddenly the door rang again i opened the door and saw Namjoon.

"Oh one thing please don't say things that he's been here, ok?" He said.

"Ok..."

"What was that?" Mina approached me.

"He told me not to tell Jimin that he's been here all night" i trow myself into the couch.

"But why?" She sat beside me.

"I don't know..." that made me think.

"Just don't say it he said?" She asked again.

"Yes"

"Weird" Mina stood up.

"Let's go we got a schedule" i followed her.

BACK AT JIMIN

I'm still thinking and I'm still at that empty room

*Is that real? Or just its just dream*

I went out to that room and decided to ask Taehyung and the others.

I'm on my way at the waiting room and just passed TWICE waiting room can't help it but to stare at their door.

Suddenly i bumped into someone.

"Oh..Sorry!" I bowed and faced the person in front of me and saw Jungkook in front of the girl.

He apologized and the girl faced me. It was Sana, she quickly ran into their waiting room.

"Uh..what's that in your lip?" I asked JK but he's frozen.

"Did you got into a fight?" I asked him again and take a deeper look at his lip but it's not a bruise it's a lipmark?

"Did somebody kissed you?" He looked at me and hold me in the shoulders.

"I accidentally kissed her!" JK snaked me and i realized that i bumped at Sana and that made them kiss each other.

"Your talking to her?" I asked him.

"Yes about that MC thing" JK is still blushing.

"You made her run away! Aish how can i face her?" JK is now panicking.

"Yah calm down maybe she'll like you back" i teased him and left him but he grabbed me and went to our waiting room.

"What took you so long?" Joon asked and looked at Jungkook.