CHAPTER - 7

3RD PERSON POV

Jimin and the members are now practicing their choreo, it's now 9AM in the morning.

Dahyun is waiting for Jimin he didn't even say what time he is going to pick her up, she decided to text her location.

                      PARK JIMIN

                                                   (Location)

Ok I'll pick you up at 10.

Jimin texted Dahyun while they are taking a break.

"Jimin are you sure about this?" Namjoon approached and asked him with worried face.

"Yes hyung there's nothing holding me back" Jimin said confidently.

"Just be careful Jiminie ok? As the leader of the group I'll not making any trouble to you guys" Namjoon said while tapping Jimin's shoulders.

"Thank you hyung " Jimin hugged Namjoon while Namjoon still patting his back.

The Practice ended, it's already 10AM
And Jimin is now late.

                       BTS DORM

JIMIN POV

I quickly rushed to my room and rinse myself, i checked my phone it's already 10:22

*sh!t I'm late*

I opened my closet and picked up my clothes

"Hmm...what should i wear?" I'm starting at my clothes, I picked up the simple one

"This will do" i said while looking at the mirror.

                   I got downstairs and all of the members looked at me

"Wahh..looking great Jimin-ahhh" hobi exclaimed while staring at my clothes.

"Hey Taehyung-ah can i borrow your car? Taehyung is now smiling at me and said.

"Good Luck Jiminieee good luck in your date" he said while laughing out loud.

"Yahhh it's not datee!"i slapped his shoulders

"Awww our  Jiminieee is all grown up" Jin said while eating his Ramen.

"Just don't get caught ok? Yoongi said with a poker face.

I nodded.

"Good luck hyung" JK said and took a sip in his water

"Hey Jimin-ah just like what i said earlier "BE CAREFUL" ok?" Namjoon said with a serious tone.

"Ok hyung"i said to them.

Taehyung gave me his car keys and hit me.

"Oww what was that for??" I said while massaging my shoulders.