Chapter 9

Pitch, (after he left the lair)---
I can feel that Jack is upset but happy at the same time, I'm walking the town spreading fear until I hear bells, "oh great", North lands in front of me swords drawn ready for a fight, "really old man, attacking me at night when I'm at my strongest, what were you thinking." He doesn't answer but rather starts attacking, I form my shadow scythe battling North. 
       We fight for awhile until I sense a very raw emotion coming from Jack, he's upset, very very upset. North was just fighting he was distracting me, 'DAMN IT', turning from our fight I run to the nearest shadow and shadow jump to where Jack is. He's floating in the air surrounded by flurry of frost, snow, and ice then I notice the pile of black sand at the feet of Bunny, 'On no', Bunny what have you done. Onyx is trying to calm Jack but it's not working, "JACK" I call out to him hoping to get him to hear me, "JACK, YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN, PLEASE JACK" he looks in my direction fear and sadness in his glowing blue eyes. "JACK PLEASE, CALM DOWN" I use my sand to try and get me closer but it's difficult with his wall around him and the temperature dropping lower and lower. Eventually I reach him and grab his arm making him turn to me fully and I can see how much he's hurting, I pull him into an embrace calming him down, "she's dead Pitch, she's dead and it's my fault" he's talking about Azula, "Jack she's not dead, all the stupid rabbit did was end the magic that held my sand in it's form. I can bring her back with a snap of my figures" he looks at me with a glint of hope in his eyes, "Jack I need you to calm the storm so I can remake her please." he nods his head and the storm starts to die down and once it's gone he collapse on me passed out. "Shh, it's ok Jack" I hear multiple sets of foot steps coming towards us and look up to see the big 4.
       "All of you need to leave and never return," "Pitch were not leaving without Jack." Bunny stubborn as all ways, "Don't you morons see all your doing is hurting him more, this is exactly why he's here with me, North all you care about is making him one of you, Bunny after everything you did do you really think he'll trust you, all of you just leave him alone. He's happy here." Tooth grabs Bunny shoulder and she nods to me understanding leading him away, Sandy does the same with North who just glairs at me and Jack. Once they all leave I pick Jack up bridal style and take him over to the bed laying him down and covering him up, Onyx lays next to the bed and I remake Azula who looks to Jack relieved, I pat both their heads and thank them for doing their best they nod in return both laying down and sleeping, I sit on the bed next to Jack and hold his hand. "I love you Jack" leaning over him I kiss his head and watch as a smile form on his face.