Smut

3rd POV-

Pitch leads Jack into the room and lays him on the bed making quick work of Jacks clothes as well as his own he leans down and captures Jacks lips in a deep kiss, thrusting his tongue in and out of Jacks mouth he slips his hand down to Jacks shaft and grips it causing Jack to arch his back moaning into Pitchs mouth.

Pitch moves from Jacks mouth to his jaw area and down to his throat hearing all the wonderful sounds from Jack, Pitch starts moving his hand on Jacks shaft nice and easy before quickly increasing and moving down Jacks chest. 

Jack begins to thrusts his up to get more friction from Pitch but is quickly held down in place, "P-Pitch....p-please" "please what my Little Prince" Jack tries to remember how to speak but he's lost in the pleasure coursing through him "you must speak up my Little One" "P-pitch.....FUCK ME ALREADY" "as you wish" Pitch uses his shadows to conjure lubricant and coats his fingers before pushing one into Jack as gently as he can moving in and out of him, as if looking for something. Slowly pushing in another making Jack wince "Shh it's ok Jack just breathe" scissoring his fingers inside Jack to prepare him Jack suddenly screams out in pleasure, "found you" Jack continues to scream out in pleasure as Pitch repeatedly brushes his fingers against Jacks pleasure center making him scream and moan as he quickly adds a third finger moving them in and out in a fast and steady pace.

After awhile Pitch deems Jack ready and removes his fingers making Jack whimper at the lost, "don't worry Jack It's not over yet, just relax" lubing up his cock Pitch slowly starts to insert himself into Jacks tight hole making him whimper in pain. "Shhh its ok, just relax" continuing slowly until fully inside he stops to give Jack time to adjust to his size. Once Jack nods his head Pitch starts to pull out a little before quickly thrusting into Jack once more causing him to yell out in pleasure.

Continuing to thrust Pitch leans down and begins to suck on Jacks throat area while keeping his pace nice and easy for the no longer virgin Jack. "P-Pitch....f-fas-faster" Pitch then increases his pace but not the strength, not yet anyway.

Continuing Pitch soon starts to increase the strength, and further increasing his speed. Jack is nothing but a puddle of moans and panting.

"P-Pitch.....I-I'm c-cum-ming...." leaning down to Jacks ear "Cum for me my Little Prince" no sooner were the words uttered did Jack cum all over their chests and Pitch deep within Jack.