Jungkook looked to his right as he remembered the secluded pathway, the trees and other plant life almost hiding it from view. He remembered it vaguely from the time Jimin had pulled him through twists and turns.

The treehouse. He ... he must be there, waiting for me to find him. But ... he pulled me through so fast, there's no way I'd be able to find the way there on my own.

Jungkook slowly walked to the edge of the lake, the breeze moving through his hair as he put his hands in his pant pockets. He closed his eyes, taking a slow breath as he tried to remember the path to the treehouse. After a minute in thought, he sighed in frustration as he looked to the ground. He noticed a couple pebbles on the ground, moving slowly to pick one up.

It was perfectly smooth, the sun causing it to have a slight shine to it. He turned to the side, quickly throwing the pebble towards the lake. It skipped about four times before falling in, the ripples making a pattern across the lake that caused Jungkook to feel calmer than he has in a while.

Just then, Jungkook heard a rustling to his right in the direction of the path he faintly remembered. Within seconds, the rustling continued around the perimeter of the lake. Jungkook stood straight, on edge at the sound that contradicted the peaceful aura. Jungkook quickly looked around for anything that could resemble a weapon. He could only find a large branch, quickly picking it off the ground and following the rustling sound that continued through the brush around the lake.

All of a sudden, the rustling stopped, causing Jungkook to hold his breath. He had no idea how dangerous this thing was, but he knew that the branch was probably not going to help him much. He heard the snap of a branch behind him, quickly turning around only to find the space empty. All of a sudden, he heard a whisper in his ear, causing a shiver to go up his spine as his body stiffened.

"So, you're looking for me?"

Jungkook visibly relaxed, recognizing the voice immediately. He dropped the branch he was holding and turned to face where the voice came from. However, he was met with the calm picture of the lake. Jungkook was confused, turning in circles for the hint of the man he came here looking for. He heard rustling from the brush again near the hidden path, quickly turning towards it. He could see the flash of someone running away, but he saw the glimpse of something that caused him to run after the other.

Blonde hair. It must be him. It must be Jimin. I need to follow him. I need to see him.

Jungkook followed the figure, running through the forest in hopes that he wouldn't fall behind. In his attempt to keep up with Jimin's pace, he didn't notice that one of the tree roots had come up from the ground. He fell hard onto the ground, causing Jungkook to emit a small yelp in pain. He got on his hands and knees before pushing himself back up, holding onto his left arm as it was still painful.

"Man, that was graceful." Jungkook chuckled and put pressure on his hurt arm, wincing slightly at the pain that started to diminish. Jungkook almost forgot that he was chasing after Jimin, quickly turning around in both directions to see if he could find a hint of the blonde boy. "I can't believe I lost him. Why does he want me to chase him anyway?"

Jungkook sighed, rubbing his arm one last time before continuing on the path in front of him. The path looked familiar but unfamiliar at the same time, almost as if a memory was sparking in his brain and lifting the fog.

After a couple more minutes of walking, Jungkook noticed a familiar large tree with ladder-like steps going up it. When he looked to the sky, he noticed a treehouse blocking out the sun. Jungkook quickly diverted off the path to start up the steps. His arm was still sore from his fall, but he was being driven by the hope that Jimin was at the other end of this ladder.