𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐤𝐞

Shelves began to move and the books that were once upright now fell from their pedestals. One by one they fell on my head and made me fall to the ground in hopes of protection.

"Everyone down!"

My eyes looked helplessly for protection, but wherever I looked there was either no room or someone else had already sought protection there.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Everyone was so focused on themselves and their own safety that no one noticed one of the bookshelves making its way to Y/N.

Books flew around the room and hit the floor close to the Michaels. Michael, who was using the windowsill as a shield, only now saw how the bookshelf made its way to the vulnerable Y/N.

His feet ran over to her as fast as they could, careless of whether books would fall on his head as a result. Without wasting a thought, he pushed her away at the last second.

His body landed on hers, making him wonder if he had crushed her with his weight.

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Her wonderfully pretty eyes met my worried ones. Whenever her eyes looked into mine, I was speechless. She had such a big effect on me, I bet she wasn't even aware of what she was doing to me.

Both caught in the moment, we even forgot the, still falling, books. The earthquake was still in full swing, leaving us no choice but to stay in out current position on the ground. And for my case, I had no problem staying on top of this lovely lady.

We were torn from our togetherness when more books fell on my back. No book could ever hurt me if that meant keeping someone else safe from them.

We were quickly covered by a pile of books and therefore didn't notice that the rain of books were slowly becoming less.

Even though a single book was light, a whole pile of books made a great weight together. Under no circumstances could I move, and that meant she couldn't either.

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Despite the fact that I was protected under Thriller, I noticed how the weight of the books was pressing on me.

Thriller's head was pushed into the depths of my neck, making me the only one approachable.

"Hello? Can someone help us out of here?" The books lying above me made my voice muffled and I wasn't sure if anyone had heard my call.

There was a long pause and I was about to call again but finally I heard a voice from outside the book pile, "Where are you?"

"Somewhere among the books", I answered briefly.

"That doesn't help much, the whole room is a pile of books", giggled a deeper voice.

"Your voice is not too far away, you have to be close to us."

The weight over me decreased, "You're under there?"

I nodded my head, unaware that I wasn't visible to anyone yet.

"I think they can't see you", giggled Thriller's muffled voice from the back of my neck. His warm breath against my neck made a chill run down my spine.

"Oh,.. right"

My legs were slowly dug out but were still stuck under Thriller's slim body. Slowly, all the remaining books were removed from our bodies. Relieved, I raised my arms and tried to release the tension from them.

I wondered if Thriller hadn't noticed the books being removed, but that thought quickly faded when I heard faint snoring from my neck. Even if it seemed impossible for me to fall asleep with a number of books falling on one, it still seemed possible.

All I could do was listen to his adorable little breaths. Feeling his breath against my neck made me sleepy myself and before I noticed it, I too was drifting off to sleep.

-

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

My eyes shot open when I noticed someone blowing air in my ear. An adorable laugh echoed in my ear.

"Hey sweetheart", I heard him whisper teasingly in my ear while blowing into my ear again.

Instinctively, I moved my head slightly to the side, giving away that I was awake. He left a tender kiss on my ear, making me giggle at the tickling sensation.

"You know.. you're really comfortable!" His words kept making me blush.

It became quiet among us.

"You're still lying on the floor?" A voice giggled from the now open door.

Both mine and Thriller's head shot toward the door.

"We made pizza, come before it's cold!" This Is It said and left the room again.

Thriller pressed his head back in my neck and pretended as if nothing had happened.

"You're hungry?" I asked teasingly.

"Mhm, I'd rather stay laying on top this beautiful lady."

"Come on! You haven't eaten all day, you can't tell me you aren't hungry!" I argued. I just couldn't fight the feeling of hunger that was taking over my body.

"Fine..", he groaned while lifting himself from my body, I might add: as slowly as possible.

He stretched his arms briefly before taking my hands in his big ones and pulling me up. Thriller's arm found its way around my shoulders as he had a firm but comfortable grip on me.

We carefully stepped over the pile of books, the room was a real mess but that thought was drawn away as smell of the fresh pizza permeated my nose, making mouth water.

"There you are", I heard HIStory say while he turned from the small cupboard.

-

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

Off The Wall yawned wearily from the corner of the sofa. After dinner we all gathered in the living room.

Dangerous watched OTW and checked his watch, "Its already midnight! I think it's time to sleep, eh?"

"I agree!" Spoke tired Invincible.

We got up from out seats and made out way to our rooms. Since our dormitories were in different hallways, we said good night to some earlier than to others.

My room was just a step away and I was about to walk in until I heard two of the Michaels arguing.

"Where are you going?" I turned around to hear Bad talking. Thriller was just behind me so I assume he was talking to him.

"I'm going to sleep?" He stated matter-of-factly.

"Yeah.. no. Your room isn't here." Bad shot back.

"Well I can sleep better with her." Thriller replied as he shrugged his shoulder.

"What if I feel the same way? You're taking my place."

"You place? Since when is her bed your place?" Thriller asked feisty.

Bad stepped irritably towards Thriller while I watched in confusing.

◄⑇﹊﹊✰﹊﹊✰﹊﹊✰﹊﹊⑇►

«﹏﹏﹏*•.¸ 𝗔/𝗡 ¸.•*❥ ﹏﹏﹏»

≁ 𝘈𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴, 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!! ♥ ❀  

≁𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘦. ✎

˜"*°•.˜"*°• uǝʌǝS₇ ☮ •°*"˜.•°*"˜