𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬

I slowly turned around just to stand face to face with HIStory. Even though it was pitch dark I could recognize all of his features. His eyes were glossy and you could see a slight redness in them.

He looked me in the eyes then my body up and down. As he brought his eyes back to mine, I saw a tear run down his cheek.

"Wh-", he cleared his throat, "What happened?"

I opened my moth to answer but just then Off The Wall came running in. As soon as he saw me he ran over and took me into his arms.

"Oh boy.. I, I mean we were all so worried-!" His voice cocked. He was crying softly into my shoulder. When I felt his fingertips on my back I winced. He took a step back and his honey brown eyes looked straight into mine.

"D-did I hurt you?" He asked while running his hands up and down my shoulder.

"I'm just a little tired, I'm gonna go get some sleep."

"Sure, it's late. I'll talk to you tomorrow, yeah?" He wasn't really buying it but decided to leave the questions for tomorrow.

I faked stretched and watched him go back to his room. When he was gone I made my way to my own room. It wasn't easy to get to my room after all, my pants were still stuck to my legs.

My neck and head still ached so much I didn't dare move them, my back burned so badly I'd rather die than endure the pain for another second and my will to scream was so great I had to bite my lip to keep it in.

That was by far one of the most terrible and scary days of my life.

When I finally managed to get to my room I didn't hesitate and opened the door. As I was used to the darkness outside, the incoming light blinded me. I opened my eyes slowly only to see someone sitting on my bed.

HIStory. I almost forgot that HIStory was the first thing I saw when I got back. As before, he stared at me for a short while before starting to talk.

"You haven't answered my question yet." He stated calmly, "What happened to you?"

"I was just going for a walk and forget the time", I laughed nervously. I wondered why I had to justify myself..- especially in front of him.

"That's not what your face is telling me", he replied while getting up from the bed and slowly walking over to me.

His eyes reflected the pain he felt at the sight of me.

"Who did this to you?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"I was just being clumsy, slipped and fell", I tried to talk my way out.

"That's not what i asked, Y/N. I can clearly see a handprint on your cheek!" He stated while pointing to my face.

Just one thought brought me to tears.

HIStory, who was only a few steps away from me, came running and received me in his strong arms. Just like OTW, he rubbed his hand lightly over my back. The burning pain ran through my wounds and made me twitch in pain. He quickly removed his hands, but kept me in the same position. His eyes found their way to my back as he pulled my shirt up slightly.

"Y/N tell me! Who did this to you?" He asked softly but with a slight bit of anger.. but this time not directed towards me. I wept in his chest, unable to utter a word.

Carefully he picked me up and took me to the bathroom.

"We have to get you out of those wet clothes and take care of your wounds before they get infected!" He said while going to get me some dry clothes.

"You can go take a shower and change into the dry clothes. I'll wait out here... if you need anything just call me", HIStory said as he left the bathroom.

I've never seen him this nice.. it made me wonder for the purpose of this sudden change.

My sore body made it difficult to take a decent shower, but I was slowly getting the hang of it. After changing into my dry clothes, I made my way outside. HIStory was sitting on my bed as promised.

His head turned in my direction when he heard the bathroom door open. He made the gesture that I should sit on the edge of the bathtub.

"Now tell me who did this to you.. why did you come back so late?" He ordered while taking a closer look at my bruised face.

-

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

"..Well and then I just heard a belt opening and..." I explained between tears.

It took me a while to explain everything to him.

"That explains why your pants were open when you came in.. I was already thinking something like that happened", he said while I started to blush.

I took the chance and decided to ask him about his previous behavior;

"..I don't want to anger you or.. but why the sudden change in your attitude?"

He took a deep breath before answering; "Oh that..I wanted to talk to you about that anyway. Even though I achieved what I wished for.. I've always longed to find complete happiness: to find love and have my own children. Now when I thought I had found my love: Lisa who brought me a little closer to my goal.. I end up here. It was difficult to come to terms with moving away from the piece happiness I had just found. I felt like I have been lied to. Unfortunately, I took my anger out on someone totally innocent!" HIStory laughed slightly ,"I'm so disappointed in myself and so very sorry! Please forgive me for my bad behavior..", he pleaded and it was't hard to tell that he schallt meant it.

"It's alright! We all have moments like this." I said while giving him a big hug.

"Alright, I'll go back to my room. You need to rest!"

"Good night and thanks again for your help!"I said while waving him good night.

-

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

The incoming light woke me up. Since I didn't get much sleep, I rubbed my eyes, tired from last night.
Birds were chanting as I noticed arms around my waist.

I couldn't remember falling asleep like this.

◄⑇﹊﹊✰﹊﹊✰﹊﹊✰﹊﹊⑇►

«﹏﹏﹏*•.¸ 𝗔/𝗡 ¸.•*❥ ﹏﹏﹏»

≁ 𝘈𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴, 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!! ♥ ❀

≁𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘦. ✎

˜"*°•.˜"*°• uǝʌǝS₇ ☮ •°*"˜.•°*"˜