shower time

Harry P.O.V

I grab my keys and get ready to go get the girls some food.

"Hey Luke you coming with" I ask

"No I'll stay here and keep an eye on them" luke says.

I head out the door and start my car, and pull out of the driveway and head to Nandos.
I order some food, soon it finishes and I grab the bag with the food and head back into my car.
On my way home I was thinking about what I should do next to the girls. Then I remembered i was going to let Dakota shower, I laugh remembering what I did to her, then i kind of feel bad.
No wait why am i feeling bad? I shouldnt feel bad for what I was doing.
I just brushed the feeling off and pull back into the driveway.

"Hey everyone I'm home!!!!" I Yell

"FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD" Luke screams

"Hey you get some last let's go feed the girls" I laugh

I head up into the room with the girl in it and give them there food. Obviously I unite them and sit and watch while they eat and then tie them back up, well except for Dakota.

"Dakota love you get to go take a shower, I'll show you where it is" I grab her hand and feel a spark but again just brush the feeling off.
I take her to the bathroom and close the door.

Dakota P.O.V
I undress and flinch and all the cuts I have all over my body, I'm still mad at Cheyenne for doing this but not as much as I was before.
I turn on the shower and slowly walk in to the huge rainfall shower.
As I'm washing my body I hear the door open.
I peek out and its Harry. HOLY SHIT WHAT IS HE DOING IN HERE.

"Hey love, mind if I join you" harry whispers

"Uhmmmm uhhhh I guess" I say hesitant

Harry climbs in the shower with me, he must've noticed my wide eyes and I checked up out up and down and damn he was fine.

Harry P.O.V

I look at Dakota damn she was beautiful. How could I hurt someone that pretty. I shake my head, i cant feel like this. Why am I feeling like this?

"Love would you like me to wash your hair" I ask softly

"Sure" she says shakey

I put some shampoo in my hands and spread it over her long black hair. And my hands wander to her hips, I spin her around and look her in the eyes.

" You're beautiful love" I say putting her hair behind her ear still full of shampoo

"Th-thank you" she says.

I slowly start leaning in and then stop myself and then continue. My lips smash against hers and I could tell she was hesitant at first but then she kissed me back.
I pull away to take a breath. And look at her and then look down at my hard length. She gets the hint and gets down on her knees.

She takes my length inside her mouth and I throw my head back in pleasure. Soon she stops and comes back up to me I grab her and start kissing her all over.

I pulling her up into my arms and grab her ass for support.

"Love is this okay" I ask out of breath

"Yes" she breathes out

I walk out of the shower and bring her to my room and close the door.
I pull her down on the bed and slowly line up my length to her.
I insert myself into her.

She let's out a soft moan and I start of slow but pick up pace as I see that she is more comfortable.

"F-Fuck Harry" she moans

"Baby your so perfect" I manage to let out while kissing her neck.

Soon I can feel myself about cum and pull myself out of her and finish myself off. Then I drop onto the bed next to her.

"That was amazing babe" I say, I look at her and she is crying, not sure why she would be crying after that.

"Why are you crying love" I whisper

"You literally just beat the shit out of me and now you are saying all this nice stuff to me, its confusing I dont understand it at all" she cries

"Look I'm sorry I'll make it up to you, you can stay in my room with me tonight" I say trying to comfort her

"Okay" is all she could say and i felt like the happiest guy in the world right now.