London!

Today is the the day. Two of the girls are finally going to meet!

Cheyenne gets up and gets ready and heads to the Airport in her home town! She is siked to meet her friend.

Dakota gets up and gets ready and grabs her bags and also heads out to her local Airport.

Both girls board the planes and then they fall asleep until they come to a stop.

Cheyenne gets to the airport in london and soon finds her bags and heads to the hotel she is meeting her friend at... although on her way there a black van followed her and then drove away when she got to the hotel.

Dakota gets off the plane and grabs her bags and gets a Taxi to come and pick her up and they bring her to the hotel.

Cheyenne is checking in when she hears a fimalliar voice.

"HEY OMG" Dakota drops her bags and runs over to Cheyenne

"Omg hiiiii. I'm so happy you made it" cheyenne says and then they continue checking in and head up to there room.

Theres 3 beds since they are expecting there other friend in just a couple of days.

The girls get settled in and then they start there adventure in london. But only if they knew it wouldn't be the adventure they were going for.

_______________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS SHORTER CHAPTER. ALL OF THE FUN STUFF IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SO DONT GO ANYWHERE!!! THANK YOUUUUU