who are yall??

Cheyenne's pov

Pitch black.

That was all I saw. All I remember about last night was me and dakota just got done shopping and was about to head back to the hotel but someone or something stopped us.

All that was going through my head was Who would take us we ain't even known in this country? What's going to happen next? Are we ever going to see are families again? Where's dakota?

As I'm wondering were dakota is I hear someone groan beside me then the black hood on my head gets pulled off. When my eyes cleared up I look beside me to see dakota with fear in her eyes. I take my attention away from her and look up to see two men who have tattoos all over them and many piercings. One of them had blonde hair and the other had curly brown hair.

I have seen them both especially the one with blonde hair and that's when it hit me.

"Luke?" I say quietly

"Yes love" luke says with a grin

The one with brown hair gets closer to me and I know exactly who it was why would he do this he was our favorite person ever. We got kidnapped by Harry Styles and Luke Hemmings!

" No this can't be happening" I say why trying to wiggle out of the chair I'm tied to.

" Your not gonna get out of that chair love I would stop struggling before you hurt yourself" harry says while walking to stand in front of both of us.

I look at Luke " YOU FUCKING BASTARD, I TRUSTED YOU AND TOLD YOU MY FRIENDS NAMES CAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GOOD GUY AND I GET THIS IN RETURN. FUCK YOU!" I scream at him causing a hand to come across my face making my face sting after the impact.

" Don't you ever talk to him like that or there will be punishment and that's a promise. Do you understand?" harry says

I sit there not saying a thing.

"DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND? He says getting irritated with me.

I look away from them and look at dakota who is sitting there in silence.

"Im giving you one more chance to answer or there's going to be a punishment. Now do you understand?"

I sigh and nod my head " yes . I understand"

"Good now we have some business to handle we will be down later to show you both were y'all are going to be staying. Oh and stay quiet will ya we don't want to get distracted from our work now will we"

With that the put the black covers back over our heads leaving us to our thoughts.

______________________________________

PLOT TWIST!!
WHO WOULD THINK THAT LUKE AND HARRY WOULD KIDNAP THEM.
I HOPE YALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND IF YALL DID PLEASE VOTE XX.- DCK