Seven Minutes in Heaven

Krista's P.O.V.

As I drag Louis down the hallway to a door I noticed was a spare bedroom when first being brought here my stomach begins to drop. I don't know what washed over me back there or how I managed to have that sort of confidence towards the boys but it was slowly disappearing. I have to act the same though because if I don't I know Louis will get suspicious of me and I'll most likely be beaten.

Louis tugs my arm just before entering the room signalling me to stop. "Are you ready for this, love?" He says while smirking at me.

I feel butterflies in my stomach and like it takes me years to answer. "Of course" I stutter.

"Ooh missy moo lost all her confidence aye" he chuckles.

I quickly adjust my posture and roll my eyes at Louis as if to signify I'm still sure of my decision. I open the door, push Louis on the bed and lock the door before sitting next to him.

We stare into each other's eyes for a moment. His eyes are as blue as an ocean. I realise the pictures and videos of Louis I have seen never did his eyes justice, I look him up and down, or him in general. I wonder how I could ever be in this situation. Sitting across from Louis fucking Tomlinson ready to perform whatever sexual act would occur because I'd been kidnapped by one of his band members. He's been my idol for years, this is something I'd dreamed about but now am so scared that it's a reality.

"You have the most beautiful eyes, love" Louis says as he brushes my hair out of my face. "I find you just stunning. I don't want to do anything to hurt you okay."

I stare at him in shock. The words he just said seemed so different from the interactions we'd had, but so similar to the person I thought he really was for all these years I've been a fan.

I scoot a little closer to him. Our legs just touch and an electric jolt shoots through my entire body. Louis puts his hand on my chin and pulls my face a little closer. "Can I kiss you?"

I slowly nod yes. Louis moves even closer so our faces are just a mm apart. Our lips just brush each other but he lingers for a moment. I feel so entranced in this man right now, I don't know what to think.

_______________________________
Louis' P.O.V.

As soon as my lips touch with Krista's it's like two universes collide. So much power and energy is apart of our kiss but it's so soft and loving as well. I just know it's right with her straight away. I forget about all the trouble that brought us to this moment.

We're connected in an entrancing state for what feels like the longest but also shortest moment ever when someone bangs on the bedroom door.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

___________________________
*A.N.*

Sooo sorry for the long gap between updates but we hope you enjoy this chapter.

The next chapter will be out soon.. promise.