Chapter 1: Internet Friends

Dakota's pov:

I wake up and check my phone to see if my two friends Cheyenne and Krista have messaged yet.

______________________________
(Group chat)

C: OMG, HAVE YALL HEARD THE NEW SONG!!!!

D: OMG, yes I love love love it ❤️

K: It was one of their best!

C: I can not wait to see y'all in London we only have a couple days left!

K: I'm still at University so I can't come but when my semester is over in a week I'll be able to come down and join you.

D: IM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU GUYS.

C: But anyways I have to get off here and get ready for work but I'll text y'all later can't wait for our movie night!
_______________________________

I get up from my desk and get ready for my long and tiring day in Canada. I put on some black leggings and a Harry Styles sweater.

"Breakfast is ready sweetheart" I hear my mom yell from downstairs. I go downstairs and sit at the table where a plate of eggs, toast, and a pile of bacon is waiting for me.

Soon I finish eating my amazing breakfast and go kiss my mother's cheek. I grab my keys and run out to my blue 2013 Jeep Wrangler and drive off to my local coffee shop so I can start off this beautiful day.

---------------------------------------------

It's currently 6:45 p.m. in Canada and I decided to text the group chat.

D: Heyyyy guys how was y'all's day/ night

C: mine was good just tired of work

K: just woke up about to go eat breakfast

C: How was your day dakota anything exciting happen?

D: no, not really i just went to go get coffee and played on my phone

K: well y'all ready to have this movie night!!

C: OF COURSE!!

D: DEFINITELY!

Soon we turn on the movie This Is Us and watched it till the end. When it was finished we all talked about what we thought about it and soon said our goodbyes, telling each we will talk tommorow.

I soon fall asleep while thinking about our little trip we have been planning. This is going to be a great trip and nothings going to change that!

-------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!! Thank you for reading the first chapter of our book I hope you liked it.. it's going to get better this was just the introduction of us but we hope y'all keep reading!!!