Thank You!

Well damn- that was a fun roller coaster, wasn't it?

I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for supporting this fanfiction of mine. It sincerely means the world to me that people really enjoyed it. I felt motivated by you guys to keep writing. And if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know if I would be able to finish it!
Because of everybody, I finally had the balls to publish and finish this fucking work. All of my other old works had failed and I hated them all. But this one is special because I loved every single moment of writing it! Once again, I thank all of you for everything! Especially for making me feel confident in my fanfiction.

Not only that, I want to continue writing for all of my readers who enjoy my writing. I'm planning on releasing two new AOT fanfictions sometime early next year. I don't have the time to publish another one so soon due to school, family problems and all other worldly shit going around. So, I hope you stick around to continue on with the ride. It'll truly mean the world to me.

I don't know what else to say besides thank you! DEADASS, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT I'M SO THANKFUL FOR ALL THE LOVE I RECEIVED HEIDBEDIB

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Stay safe out there, all of you. And I hope to write for you very soon!