𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚

________________________________

November 28, 2019

I quietly open the front door making sure my Dad couldn't hear me come in

I quietly open the front door making sure my Dad couldn't hear me come in. "Stanley Jess Uris! You better stop right there or I swear I will ground you till your the age of 45", he yells stomping down the stairs.

I pause at the door. "Stan! Oh my god what happened to you", he quickly rushes up to me. "Nothing...", I smile. "This don't look like nothing to me. Spill right now", he pulls me inside, taking me to the couch.

"If I tell you.....then you have to promise to not tell your weird dad cult", I plead. "It's not a cult, but sure whatever", he mumbles. "So last night I went over a friend's house, but I forgot to tell you where I was last night, so sorry I guess. But, anyway I went over there and we hung out and chilled. I spent a night and this morning we got into a big fight and now we're not friends anymore and he pushed me out his house and I fell onto the ground and that's why my arms, legs, and nose are bleeding", I shrug.

"Do I need to go over this "friends" house and beat his ass", my dad stands up cracking his knuckles. "No dad please! We don't ever have to worry about that guy ever again because I don't plan and he doesn't plan on talking to me", I laugh pulling him back down.

"Sure whatever you say", he rolls his eyes.

"But let's go get you cleaned up."

♡︎

"That was a good ass nap", I yawn.

This has to be the first time for these last few days where I actually got sleep. Everybody knows that I needed this nap...

I hop out of bed, taking off my pajamas and putting on a clean pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. I grab my phone and walk down stairs. "Hey dad can I go on a walk", I ask.

"Sure! Just don't get beat the fuck up again", he laughs. "Haha your so funny", I playfully roll my eyes, walking out the house. I put in my earplugs and walk all the way down to the kissing bridge.

I fill a tiny shove on my back.

Oh my god! I'm about to get "beat the fuck up again" just like my dad said!

I slowly turn around to see Bill behind me. "Bill? What are you doing here? It's only....4 o'clock....never mind I thought it was 2", I laugh. "What the heck is wrong with you", he says angrily.

"There's nothing wrong with me. I'm actually kinda having a good day today besides that I almost got beat up. But I finally got some sleep and I feel like a new person. How was your day", I smile. "Shut up Stan! You know what I'm talking about", he scolds.

"Actually I don't. I need you to give me a hint or something", I shrug.
"Beverly told me about yesterday."
"Which yesterday? This yesterday or yesterday yesterday?"
"I'm going to fucking kill you! You know what yesterday I'm talking about!"

"Why did you say all of that stuff to Beverly? Is there something going on that I just don't know about", he asks. "Yeah.....it's time for you to know the truth Bill...", I sigh.

"I was actually on drugs yesterday and you know how they make you go crazy, so that's what basically happened", I smile walking away from Bill.

"Stan! That has to be the second most stupidest excuse that I've ever heard in my life", he drags me back. I roll my eyes. "What is actually going on Stan", Bill asks, rubbing my hand. I look down at our hands. "You need to stop", I snap.

"Stop what", he questions in a confused tone. "This! Our hands."
Bill looks down at our hands.

"What's wrong with our hands? I do this all the time to you. I didn't think you had a problem with this", he shrugs.

"Well now I do! No one does this to their friends and that's your problem", I argue. "My problem? What's yours", he argues disconnecting our hands.

"My problem is with you! I just want you to stop being you", I yell.

"Stop being me? What the fuck does that even mean", he yells in disbelief.

"I'm tired of you doing all of this flirty stuff with me. You hold my hands, kiss my cheek, caress my face, cuddle with me, do slow dances with me, flirt with me, and many more other junk! Just stop! It's so confusing", I yell in frustration.

"How is it confusing? Everybody knows that I'm a touchy person! What don't you understand", he yells back. "You touch me differently though! I don't ever see you touching Bens hands or kissing Mike's cheeks! Why me?"

"Because your my best friend! I thought that shit was normal for best friends!"
"No Bill it's not! It's just straight up weird!"
"Okay! If that's the only problem you have with me then why did you say all that shit to Beverly?!"

"Because Bill! I...I.......I.....I lov-....oh my god", I scream in frustration.

"What is it?"
"I...I...I-"
"You can tell me Stan."
"I-I...I-"
"You don't have to be scared to tell me. I'll understand whatever it is your trying to say-

"Shut up", I yell interrupting Bill. I grab Bill by his shirt and forcefully kiss him. Before Bill was even able to say a word or even make an face. I

🆁🅰︎🅽

♡︎

One more chapter left