𝘿𝙤𝙣 '𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨

_____________________________
♡︎

November 12, 2019

"Okay! So the 6 of you are here for detention", Mrs

"Okay! So the 6 of you are here for detention", Mrs. Joyce claps excitedly. "I'm going to have two groups. The first group is Stan, Richie, and Beverly. The second group is Shawn, Jessica, and Sam. The first group will be scraping gum off the bleachers here in the gym and the second group will be cleaning the graffiti off the wall in the hallway and removing the scratch marks off the floor. Everybody got that?"

We all nod. "Okay great! If you need me I will be in my office. And I will be watching at all times", she backs out the gym slowly watching us. "Also your cleaning supplies is in the tiny closet", She yells pointing to a closet on the other side of the gym.

We all make are way towards the closet. "Hey Stan", Shawn whispers. I give him a smile. Once everybody got their supplies we go with our groups. Me, Beverly, and Richie make our way to the bleachers. "Aye Marsh how did you get in detention", Richie scrapes gum from under the bleachers.

Beverly looks up at Richie. "One of the teachers caught me smoking out back near the track", she shrugs. "I didn't know you were such a rebel Marsh", Richie flirts. "Well theirs a lot you don't know about me", she flirts back. I roll my eyes at the pair.

"How did you and Stan get detention", she asks picking gum off the bleachers. Me and Richie pause and look at each other. "We had a pancake food fight in the janitors closet", I shrug. "Sounds like fun maybe next time you should invite me", she laughs.

Me and Richie look at each other again. We were both thinking the same thing. The only reason we were in the janitors closet was because of her in the first place....

"Aye I heard that you and big Bill went on a date. How was it", Richie asks. I stop scraping gum to look at Beverly. "It was amazing! Bill had no idea what we were doing and I didn't know either so we spent like thirty minutes in the car just driving around and doing karaoke", she laughs.

"Then we found this tiny cafe. It had so many fairy lights and their food was so good. Then I showed Bill this place called the quarry and we went swimming then it was time for me to go back home so we just talked and shared our playlist in the car."

Wow....that sounds like so much fun....

"Wow you just gave me some date ideas for me and Eddie", Richie smiles. "Yes...so cute", I look down at my hands. We all go silent continuing to do our work.

"Psst...Stan", someone whisper yells. We all look around the gym to see Shawn hiding behind the door frame calling me. I roll my eyes shaking my head. I run over towards him. "Yes? Do you need something", I give him a smile. "No...I just got bored", he smiles back.

"Well then let's go", I walk past him. "Where are we going", he asks. "I don't know let's go explore the school or something", I shrug. Shawn follows behind me. "So....we never got to really talk to each other about ourselves....tell me about you", Shawn scratches the back of his neck.

"Well my name is Stanley Uris. I'm 17. I have a friend group called the losers club. Bill Denbrough is my best friend. I like to hang out with him all the time. Like I remember the time where we almost crashed into a bakery. Or maybe it was a movie theater....or maybe it was a river....or maybe it was a- "

"I think I get it", Shawn interrupts me. "Oh ya sorry....", I scratch my neck awkwardly. "Tell me about you."

"Well my name is Shawn Harper. I'm also 17. I'm also in a friend group we don't have a cool name like yours. I enjoy playing track and I love movies", he smiles. "Of course your friend group doesn't have a cool name like the losers club because we are superior", I give him a cocky smile.

"Right", he rolls his eyes. "Don't roll your eyes. You know I'm right. If y'all were so cool you would have a name for your friend group. Create a name right now."

"Right now? Bet! Ummm....the....the...the..the stink mouths", he smiles brightly. "The stink mouths", I question in an intriguing tone. "Yes! Doesn't it sound like a cool indie rock band name or something", he smiles. "No it sounds like y'all have bad dental hygiene", I laugh.

"𝙎𝙝𝙪𝙩 𝙪𝙥!"

♡︎

𝙄 𝙖𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 😌🖐