𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜

_______________________________
♡︎

𝙊𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧 16, 2019

"Hey Staniel", My dad greets me

"Hey Staniel", My dad greets me. "Hey dad", I smile. I set my backpack and belongings on the couch. "I made some pancakes you want some?"

"I think I need a break from pancakes", I laugh. "Why? What happened", he questions confusedly. "It's a long story but almost got Richie expelled for pancakes."
"What! Stan please don't tell me you got in trouble", he says with wide eyes.

"Bill invited me to come over his house I just came over here to drop my stuff off", I grab my coat off the couch. "Stan! Don't change the subject!"

"Bye dad see you later", I smile running out the house. "Stan you are in big trouble when you get home", he yells.

Oh my god! I shouldn't have said anything! Now he's going to snitch on me to all of the other dads in his weird Facebook blog dad group thing. In my opinion I think they are all in a cult...

I make my way to Bills house which isn't too far from mines. "Hey you little fucker open up", I yell banging on the Denbrough residents door. I patiently wait for Bill to open. Someone I didn't expect opened the door.

"Hey Stan", Bills mom smiles. "Hey....Mrs. Denbrough. I didn't mean what I said I said you little trucker you better open up please because I know that Bill loves his trucks", I smile nervously.

"Stan that was the stupidest thing I ever heard in my life. Your lucky I won't snitch on you to your dads weird cult", she laughs. I playfully roll my eyes.

"Come on in."
I walk up the stairs to Bills room. "You didn't tell me your mom was here", I exclaim busting into the room. "She had no work today. But why what happened", he asks in a amused tone.

"I was banging on the door and said "open up you little fucker" oh my god it was so embarrassing! She opend the door with her evil smile and said "hey Stan" and I was horrified! And me being my stupid self said "I didnt mean what I said what I said was you little trucker open up please because I know how much Bill loves his trucks", I yell burying my head into Bills pillow.

Bill walks over to me. He sits down and plays with my hair. I turn around to look at him. "Stan....poor little Stan. That's the the funniest thing I've heard all day", he says cracking up.

"Oh my god Stan! Your priceless", he laughs. "Shut up", I mumble in embarrassment. Bill laughs even harder. To the point where he had tears in his eyes. "I fucking love you", Bill hollers laughing even louder. Tears start to run down his face. I blush at his comments

♡︎

"How was your day", Bill asks. Me and Bill lay opposite sides of each other looking up at the ceiling. Bill was laying at the top of the bed and I was laying at the bottom of the bed. If both of us moved our heads towards each other and scouted closer we could give each other a tiny kiss...

"It was very chaotic", I roll my eyes. "How was yours?"
"It was amazing", he smiles excitedly. "Beverly is literally the nicest girl in the world!"

Beverly...
"We skipped 7th hour together today and it was amazing! We went to the lake near our school and we just talked. We talked about our likes and dislikes and just life in general. It was amazing", he smiles.

"So you and Beverly are a thing", I question. "No we are not, but I think I like Beverly", he laughs. "You think? Are you sure", I ask with wide eyes.

"Yes! I think I like her. She's so nice and kind. Has good since of humor and in all a great person. Her beautiful red hair is so long and wavy. When she smiles it's just amazing. Her eyes change from a beautiful ocean blue to a cold gray", Bill gushes.

He's kidding right? "Your kidding right", I question. "No Stan I am not. I really like Beverly", he smiles. I look over at Bill. Bill turns to look at me. "Hey Stan are you alright", he asks.

"Ya I think I'm going to go", I say getting up. "Don't you want to spend a night", he questions sitting up. "I would but my dad wants me home", I quickly gather my belongings.

"Don't you want to stay longer", Bill pouts taking my hand. He pulls me closer to him. I look down and blush. "No sorry Bill...my dad really wants me home today", I lie.

Bill let's go of my hand. "Ok bye Stan see you tomorrow. Text me when you get home", Bill smiles. I walk out of Bills room. I say my goodbyes to Mrs. Denbrough and Mr. Denbrough.

Fuck!!!! I don't know if he believed my lies. I mean it wasn't necessarily a lie, but my dad didn't really want me home right away so I guess it was a lie....

But I don't know why today I have been so mad about Bill hanging out with Beverly. Especially when he told me he liked her. I felt a wave of rage wash over me. I had to get out of their before I ended up cussing Bill out for no reason. Like why am I so mad about Bill and Beverly?

𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜....

♡︎

𝙄𝙢 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 😌👏🏾