𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙪𝙨

________________________________
♡︎

November 15, 2019

And Bill was like "Stan stop" and I was like "nah" and he was like "yeah stop" and I was like "nah" then Bill pushed me onto the floor and that's the story of how me and Bill tried edibles for the first time

And Bill was like "Stan stop" and I was like "nah" and he was like "yeah stop" and I was like "nah" then Bill pushed me onto the floor and that's the story of how me and Bill tried edibles for the first time."

"It seems like you and Bill have a lot of stories."

Me and Shawn walk down the hallway together. "What makes you think that", I question. "Every conversation we have has something to do with Bill", he shrugs. "Oh sorry...I didn't notice that", I blush.

"Yeah it's fine....I have to go anyway", Shawn shrugs walking off. I give Shawn a goodbye smile, but he doesn't return it.

Wonder what's wrong with him.

I make my way towards the cafeteria. All of the losers and Beverly are sitting at the table talking. "Hey", I wave sitting down. All of the losers and Beverly greet me.

"Did I miss anything exciting", I ask. "We could ask you the same thing", Richie crosses his arms like he's a parent lecturing their child on how drugs are bad.

"What do you mean?"
"What took you so long to get here?"
"I was talking to someone."
"Was it your boyfriend", Bill butts into the conversation.

"No me and Shawn aren't dating", I say through clinched teeth. "Right! Stan and Shawn aren't dating because Stan is with you", Ben and Mike laugh. Me and Bill turn to each other with an agitated look. 

"But you did miss out on something", Eddie changes the conversation. "Richie has converted Beverly to the dark side", he shakes his head in disappointment. "Just because me and Richie have become good friends and I actually think his jokes are funny does not mean I've been converted to the dark side", Beverly shrugs.

"That's exactly what it means! He's using witch craft", Eddie yells pointing at Richie. "She was so young", he cries. "We have to get rid of the demon from inside her", Mike exclaims standing up. Ben pulls Mike down.

"Y'all are just mad that me and Beverly have a good taste in human and that we get so much bussy from Bill", Richie rolls his eyes. "Again with the Bussy", Bill yells angrily. "While we are on the topic of bussy do y'all want to go to a party this Saturday", Ben asks.

"What does a party on Saturday have to do anything with bussy", I ask in a confused tone. "I don't know....I just felt like if I didn't bring it up now I would of never said anything", he shrugs.

"Yeah I'm down. Me, my hoe, and little demon will be there too", Richie shrugs.

"Hoe", Eddie questions. "Demon", Beverly questions. "How did y'all know I was talking about you? I could of been talking about anyone else, so this is on you. You chose these names", Richie nods.

"𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛 "

♡︎

Here's a chapter to distract you from all the mess going on