𝙄𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙚 𝙖 𝙣𝙖𝙚𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣

__________________________________

November 27, 2019

I angrily stomp into school walking up to my locker noticing that Richie and Eddie are chilling by it

I angrily stomp into school walking up to my locker noticing that Richie and Eddie are chilling by it. "Hey Sta-
I slam my locker open ignoring Richie.

I hear a pair of footsteps walk up to my locker.
This better not be fucking Bill...

"Hey Rich. Hey Eddie. Can you guys try to cheer up Stan please. He's on his fucking period today", Bill angrily stomps off down the hallway. "Fuck off", I yell.

"I think their fighting and Stan might actually be on his period", Richie whispers to Eddie. "You know that I'm right here", I look over to Richie. "Oh sorry I didn't think you could hear that", he shrugs. "Of course he can hear that. Your a loud whisper", Eddie facepalms.

"But what's wrong with you and why is Bill mad", he questions. "Nothing! Bill is just fucking delusional", I slam my locker shut. "Is this about the kiss? Did Bill not like the kiss", he questions again.

"No."
"Is Beverly mad about the kiss and Bill is taking her side?"
"No."
"Did you try to kiss Bill again, but he rejected you?"
"No. It has nothing to do with the kiss."
"Then what is it about?"

"Bill and Beverly are dating", I cry loudly. People around the hallway turn to look at us. "They are dating and I don't know.....I feel conflicted", I whisper. "Oh", Eddie says with a blank face. I cover my face with my hands in embarrassment. 

"Here follow me", Eddie takes my hand. Richie follows behind us. He drags me to the boys bathroom. Richie bangs on the stalls making sure no one was in here.

"Hey! I'm using the bathroom", someone yells out. "Well then get the fuck out", Richie exclaims pounding on the door. "Fine", they whisper curse words under their breath in anger.

The stall door slowly opens to reveal an angry looking Mike. "Oh hey Mike", Richie laughs nervously. "It's just you and me Richie. Just you and me", Mike says through gritted teeth. He pushes past Richie walking up to the sink washing his hands.

Once Mike is done he walks out the bathroom. "Love you too", Richie yells after him.

"Why are we in the boys bathroom again", I ask getting distracted from the scene that just happened in front of me. "Because we need to talk. Right now", Eddie demands. He pauses and sits down on the floor making an uncomfortable face. "Here lay down", Eddie pats his legs.

"You want me to lay down on your legs?"
"Yes! Now lay down."
I set my head on Eddies legs. Richie sits down next to us. He takes my legs and lays it down on top of his.

"Ok...so tell us what's going on", Eddie plays with my hair. "Well...I mean my mornings as not been going so good, but I'm really in the mood for a sandwich. I think I got one for lunc-

"No not that! You know what I'm talking about. You and Bill," he rolls his eyes.

"Fine......so Bill came to my house last night and he told me that him and Beverly were dating. And I just broke down. Usually I kinda know how to keep my emotions intact when I'm around Bill, but just a wave of sadness came over me and I just started crying", I sigh.

"Why did you start crying when Bill told you the news", Richie asks. "I don't know", I shrug. "How did Bill react when you started crying", Eddie asks.

"He asked what's wrong, but I didn't answer. Then he cuddled with me until I fell asleep", I smile sadly to myself. "How did you feel when Bill cuddled you", Richie asks. "...I felt even more sadder", I look up at the ceiling.

"Why did you feel even more sadder? Wouldn't you feel happy that Bill is trying to cheer you up", Richie questions. "I....I don't know", my face goes blank.

"Was it because you knew that deep down inside that no matter how many times Bill caresses your face, cuddles with you, and gives you kisses on the cheek that he would never like you the way you like him", Eddie asks.

"What", I question starting to tear up. "Answer the question", Eddie says with a blank face. "No I guess", I shrug. "Your lying", Richie says.

"How do you know", I question. "Anyone can tell when your lying. It's very easy to read you", he shrugs.

I pause. "So basically what are you saying", I question.

"𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡 "

♡︎

Only a few chapters left 😈