𝙄 '𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩

________________________________
♡︎

November 17, 2019

"Why do you have a Polaroid of Richie with x's over his eyes", Bill asks picking up a Polaroid off my wall

"Why do you have a Polaroid of Richie with x's over his eyes", Bill asks picking up a Polaroid off my wall. "I've been plotting", I shrug laying on my bed. "I'm not even going to ask what your plotting", Bill sets the Polaroid back on the wall.

I watch Bill quietly look at all of the pictures on my wall. "Oh my god I remember this", Bill exclaims picking up a picture of him laying on a blanket covering his face. He inspects the photo. "We were at the park laying together and you said something really funny and I was dying laughing and you took a picture", he smiles.

"Wow. You have so many pictures of me on here. Do we really hang out that much", he laughs. "I guess so", I blush. "Well let's add another photo to the collection", he smiles picking up my camera.

Bill walks over to me and wraps his arms around me. "Cheese", Bill exclaims. The flash blinds us. "Wow that shit is bright", I rub my eyes. Bill excitedly waits for the Polaroid to pop out the camera. Once it pops out he aggressively shakes it.

"Oh my god! This is so cute! You look so cute Stanny", Bill exclaims excitedly. I turn away from him hiding a blush. "Aww your blushing", Bill turns my head to look at him. I get lost in his beautiful eyes.

"If you like the Polaroid so much then you can have it", I whisper still inspecting his eyes. "Really", Bill whispers back excitedly. Me and Bill were so close that if I moved in a tiny bit then maybe just maybe we would kiss...

I start to move in a little bit. "Thanks Stan your the best friend anyone could ever have", Bill exclaims giving me a big hug.

𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨...

♡︎

I AM OBSESSED WITH OLIVIA RODRIGOS NEW SONG!!!! IT'S SO GOOD ndndhdhsbsb🥶😿😻😿🥵😱😤😰🥵🤯😟😳😕🤭🤭😳😱😢