𝙄𝙩 '𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙩.2

_____________________________
♡︎

Pt.2 is in the title because I had to repeat a lyric or whatever just for anyone who is confused

November 26, 2019

"So how was the kiss with Bill", Eddie yells through the FaceTime call

"So how was the kiss with Bill", Eddie yells through the FaceTime call. "Yes tell us all the details", Mike smirks. "And if you need to bring Bill in for a visual representation of how the kiss went then me and Ben will be here taking notes", Richie nods his head. "Fuck off", I laugh.

"But please tell us we are lonely and needy. Especially Richie and Eddie", Ben pleads. "Hey", Eddie yells in a offended tone. "Everybody sit down let the man speak", Mike shushes. Everybody turns their mic off waiting for me to speak.

"Do I really have to tell y'all", I roll my eyes. "Yes, now spill or we will all kidnap you and bring you to Bills house", Richie unmutes his mic. All of the losers nod their heads agreeing with him.

"Fine....the kiss was good. Bill is a good kisser that's all", I blush in embarrassment. "Tell us more", Mike unmutes. "There is nothing else to  tell you", I roll my eyes. "Yes there is! Was the kiss fast, slow, angry, sweet? Was their tongue? WE NEED TO KNOW THE DETAILS", Mike yells.

"Bye guys. I'm hanging up", I laugh evilly. "NOOOO", all of the losers scream before I hanged up. I throw myself on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. The kiss was amazing....
I blush to myself falling asleep.

♡︎

I can't move my arms! I can't move my arms! What is going on? I feel someone directly breathing on my face! It's a murder! I can't open my eyes, I don't want to look! I guess this is my time! I didn't think I would die so young. I always thought I would die around....I don't know the age 30-40.

The murder probably already killed my dad! This can't be happening! I love my dad and his weird Facebook cult! No what! Its one thing to kill me, but my dad is a no! I'm going to open my eyes, spit in the murders face, turn, then grab the pencil on my side table next to me, and stab it in his neck. Perfect plan!

I slowly open my eyes to see the murder up in my face. We just look at each other for a few seconds in silence. "You killed my dad", I scream. "Wait what are you talking abo-
I spit in the murders face. He rolls off of me falling to the floor. I quickly grab the pencil on my side table.

I rase the pencil over my head getting ready to stab them. "Stan! Wait! It's me Bill", he screams covering his head. "Oh", I lower the pencil down.

"Sorry I thought you were a murder", I laugh. Bill looks at me in horror. "How'd you get into my house and why were you leaning over me", I smile. Bill sits a few inches away from me still scared.

"Your dad let me in. And I didn't know if you were asleep or not so I wanted to check", Bill hugs his knees. "Oh my god! I told him not to let my friends in without me knowing! This is exactly like the Mike situation", I roll my eyes.

"Mike situation?"
"Yes long story almost killed Mike", I shrug. Bill gives me a blank stare. "Why did you come here", I ask.

"𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠....."

♡︎