𝙄 '𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙣𝙤, 𝙣𝙤

________________________________

♡︎

𝙊𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧 18, 2019

"Do you prefer Apple Jacks or Fruit-loops", Beverly asks

"Do you prefer Apple Jacks or Fruit-loops", Beverly asks. Me and Beverly walk down the hallway to lunch. "Apple Jacks one hundred percent."

"I see you have good taste", She nods in approval. "Apple Jacks is what Fruit-loops always wanted to be", I sigh. "Your right. Apple Jacks are the Soap2days while Fruit-loops are the Afdahmovies."
"What in the world are you talking about", I ask in a confused tone.

"Soap2day and Afdahmovies are legal, but sorta feel illegal streaming websites people use when they can't watch a movie or tv show because they don't want to pay money, but everyone knows soap2day is better", she nods. I give her a weird look. "I don't make the rules", she shrugs.

We both walk into the cafeteria together. When we walk in we see Ben with his head down on the table and Mike sitting next to him, rubbing his back. "What's wrong with Ben", I ask in a worried tone.

"Is Ben still upset", Beverly asks sitting on the other side of Ben. "Ya he is", Mike looks down. "Why?! What happened", I ask with wide eyes.

"Me, Beverly, Eddie, and Ben were watching Jeepers Creepers yesterday and you know how Ben is when he likes a character....he got attached to the brother, so when he found out that the brother dies in the end he got upset", Mike pats Bens back.

"Don't remind me", Ben whispers. "I'm sorry Benny", I sigh. The rest of the losers gather around the table. "Hey Stan", Bill sits next to me.
"Hey", I wave back.

Eddie, Mike, and Beverly sit around Ben comforting him. "Hey losers. I heard what happened with Ben", Richie frowns.

"But Ben don't cry because Jeepers Creepers might get your eyes", He smiles. All of the losers pause and look at Richie. Ben lifts his tear stained face off the table to look at Richie.

"Are you serious", Eddie asks in disbelief. "Your so fucking stupid", I scold him. "Sorry guys I just couldn't help it", Richie slaps his hand over his mouth.

"That was not funny Richie. That was messed up", Ben rolls his eyes. "Wait I'm sorry Ben. I just couldn't help it", Richie frowns.

Ben gives him the silent treatment. "Please Ben forgive me", he pleads. "He doesn't want to talk to you trashmouth", I roll my eyes

"Well I'm so sorry", Richie gets up and wraps his arms around Ben. "Please Ben forgive me", Richie pleads. He still gets no response.

"I will kiss you if you don't answer me", Richie warns Ben. He gets no answer. "Fine you leave me no choice. Richie gives Ben kisses all around his face. "Get the heck off of me", Ben laughs.

"You forgive me", Richie asks giving Ben another kiss. "Yes! Now get the hell off of me before I punch you in the face", Ben says in a serious tone. Richie lifts his hands up in defense.

"We should hangout at Mikes place today to help cheer Ben up", Bill smiles. "My place? Out of all the places", Mike asks. "Yes your place Mikey. Do it for the kids", he smiles.

"I hate you William"

♡︎

I swear I'm not sponsored by soap2day and afdahmovies 😤

Also if they see this please don't sue me