𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣

____________________________
♡︎

October 20, 2019

"I'm home", I yell walking into my house

"I'm home", I yell walking into my house. My Dad sits on the couch watching tv. "Hey Stan. Do you want something to eat", he asks. "Sure what did you make", I ask setting all of my belongings on the floor.

"I made some chili, but that's not for you", he says continuing to watch tv. "What do you mean it's not for me", I ask in disbelief.
"I'm starving."

"My Dad Facebook group is coming over today for the first time and I made some chili for them", he shrugs excitedly. "I can't believe your cult is coming over are house. I guess I have to find something to eat then", I roll my eyes.

"We are not a cult. I don't know how many times I have to tell you that."

I shake my head walking towards the fridge and grab an apple. I pick my backpack off the floor and take it upstairs to my room. I sit in silence doing my homework for a few hours. My peaceful homework time was interrupted by a phone call.

Bold Stan/ Italic Bill

GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW ITS IMPORTANT!!!

𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

Jesus Christ! Bills probably going to jail! Why would he go to jail though? He's not a violent person. He is a touchy person though maybe he touched somebodies hair and now he's going to jail! Oh my god he's going to jail! I can't believe it!

I quickly run down stairs almost falling my way down. Everybody in my dad's cult turns around and looks at me. "Stan why are you running? What's going on", he asks. "No time to talk. I have to break Bill out of jail", I run out the door. "Stan! Wait! It's cold outside! You need a jacket", he yells. I ignore my dads calls for me to get a jacket and bolt down to Bills house.

I urgently bang on the door. No one answers. Oh no! I'm too late! They already arrested him! I fall to the ground and sob in my hands. "Stan? Why are you crying on my porch", a voice questions.

"Bill", I wipe tears off my face looking up to see Bill looking down at me. "I-I thought you w-w-went to j-jail", I say in between sobs. "Jail?  Why did you think I went to jail", he asks confused. "When you called me it sounded important and the only thing I could come up with is that you were getting arrested", I look down.

"Oh Stan your so cute", Bill laughs helping me off the ground. Bill signals me to jump in his arms. I jump in his arms and he carries me into his house up to his room. Once we made it up to his room he throws me on the bed. "You did not need to throw me that hard. You almost broke my foot", I pout. "Good", he gives me a thumbs up.

Bill lays on the bed next to me. "So what is so important that you wanted to tell me", I ask turning to face him. Bill turns facing me. I don't know if he was trying to smile or not, but he lowkey looks constipated.

"I asked Beverly out", he cheers. My once bright smile fades away to a blank face. "And do you know what she said", Bill says making his stupid constipated face again. Yes...
"She said yes", he squeals like a little girl.

"We need to dance", he cheers dragging me off the bed. Bill goes to his radio and turns on "Deathcamp" by Tyler the Creator. Bill takes my hands and spins me around. If I wasn't so upset right now then I would be laughing and dancing with him. But right now he's just dragging my body like a piece of meat.

For a song that is very upbeat and has a fast tempo he decided to do some weird slow dance with me. But Bill slow dancing to an upbeat song is something he would do so it's not that out of the ordinary.

Bill unwraps his arms from me. "Your upset. What's wrong", he asks. "Nothing", I shrug. "Your clearly upset are you sure theirs nothing wrong", he asks again. He sits me down on the bed. "Because Stan you know you can tell me anything", he says lifting my face up to look at him.

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙞𝙢....𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙢 𝙪𝙥𝙨𝙚𝙩....

︎︎

♡︎

He climbed and went up a lemon tree, but the tree felled and now he climbs the lemon tree again 😻