part 52

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

"Look for dream towns we can go to." Tomura requested, as his character's nubby, pale feet ran over the in-game spring grass. One of his villagers was named "Wart Jr." and Tomura absolutely despised him. It was a cranky frog, with a burnt orange skin-tone and small, round dots that resembled warts.

"Shit, shit!" Tomura complained, trying to outrun the grotesque frog. I tried to hold in my frantic laughter, while Tomura continued to accidentally bump into his junked furniture that he had forgotten all about.

"He's coming!" I squealed, the hideous frog chasing after Tomura with a question in mind. Tomura's distraught flail for the Dream Suite tore apart many of the hybrid flower species that had taken refuge upon his tropical island.

As Tomura gave me a tour around his island, showcasing what seemed to be an overfilled junkyard, I couldn't help but ask him a question. "What the hell did you do to my island?"

"You mean, my island?" Tomura rolled his eyes.

"Well, originally it was mine!" I playfully argued, Tomura turning his head to the side and flashing me his careless eyes.

As Tomura typed in the first dream-code which I had found for him, I took the time to tease him in this perfect moment. "You know who you remind me of?" I giggled.

"Who?" Tomura asked, waiting for the working tapir to pass the signal and send him off into slumber. Luna, the worker who maintained the Dream Suite allowed you to pass off and travel to open towns. Tomura had always teased Luna, his insults revolving around her unusual appearance.

"Wart Jr." I teased, comparing Tomura to his least-favorite villager in the entire series. Think of the orange frog as his nemesis, someone that he goes out of his way to avoid during daily play of the game.

"Fuck you." Tomura laughed, before readying his fingers so they could press his favorite button.

"Report." was his favorite thing to do in all of Animal Crossing. Not socializing with his fellow villagers, or catching an additional inventory of rare fish and bugs in hopes of completing his encyclopedia, his beloved thing to do was report other people's towns and watch them get taken down by Nintendo.

A galactic vortex that resembled cotton candy swirled around the room, as Tomura's hideous character laid flat atop the bed Luna had prepared. After a short agreement between the two, off we were sent, to the town we had decided to wreck.

I searched far and wide over social media, finding towns that had unattainable items such as exclusive furniture or star-fragment trees. When I came across a probable town, I wrote it down then passed the notes over to Tomura.

We ran around the crowded town, scoping the scene. This person's theme was based around a mythical forest, neon lights and dreamy villagers speaking in their soft voices as they greeted us to the realm. Always scouting the area, we wanted to confirm if there really were hacked items.

Tomura's startling character didn't fit the aesthetic of the island at all, his elder mask conflicting with all the crescent moons and hybrid roses. We came across a spot in the town, surrounded by cedar trees and colored mushroom lamps.

There it was, the centerpiece of the decoration. Three star-fragment trees, the glowing colors radiating off the green branches. Tomura and I began to laugh hysterically, the controlled character beginning to dash in circles and rip the pink petals off the rows of flowers with a simple press of a button.

We laughed so hard, that eventually we flopped over each other on our bed. I repeatedly slapped Tomura with small amounts of force, my stomach and throat feeling as if they were going to explode. My abs burned and clenched, making it hard to move any longer.

Tomura and I rolled over, the pressure of the mattress now forcing against our stomach instead of our backs. After reporting the beautiful town, we decided to move onto our next victim. This time, I had found someone to "trade" with, so we weren't going to pay those extra bells on another visit to a dream realm.

Our character ran towards the airport, bumping into and pushing the worthless villagers that took residency at our island. For such a pretty name, we sure treated these virtual creatures horribly.

Speaking to the dodo bird, he told us his name was Orville. He was a special NPC, working the reception counter at Dodo Airlines. I typed in the town's given code, waiting patiently for the black screen to subside only to reveal the victim's decorated island.

I spun in circles, the terrifying outfit we were wearing going against all rules and standards of fashion. "Who wears green boots and an elder mask?" I laughed, teasing Tomura for his poor choices.

"Shut up." Tomura chuckled, before nudging his head in the direction of the screen, wanting me to pay attention.

The town was open to several people, allowing them to catalog items by temporarily settling them inside of their inventories. They made a beginner's mistake, leaving their rainbow-road of flowers out in public.

Tomura and I watched as my fingers "slipped" over the covered joy-con, the virtual character sprinting throughout the garden of hybrid flowers, even inhabiting golden roses. "More." Tomura demanded, thinking the damage wasn't yet enough.

We couldn't stop, even taking turns to run through the colorful fields. After a minute or so had passed, and all of the bright petals were ripped and torn from their original green stems. They thought we were using the catalog, but in reality we were wrecking havoc in the background.

Pausing our character, Tomura scanned his crimson pupils over the pop-up map, looking for the town hall. We dashed towards the center of the town, where the hall resided. Golden feathered birds chirped and cried atop the billboard, flying off as we drew closer.

The two of us drew graphic images on the complimentary notes, ejaculating cocks and poorly-done middle fingers filling an entire sheet of virtual paper. We had almost ran out of space, our three notes were up.

"How about a little message?" Tomura smirked, grabbing ahold of the device and stealing it from of my hands.

As Tomura tightly gripped his fingers over the stylus, he began to write nasty, handcrafted letters.

"Fuck you!"

"Die."

"Your town is so ugly, LOL."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

authors note; NOOO THEYRE SO MEAN AHAHAH
i would never go online solely for this reason

artwork by: venranae on Tumblr
words: 1106