part 16

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

It was past five in the afternoon, and I had just been let off one of my shifts. For some odd reason, I had been keeping up with the news this week like my life depended on it. U.A has been under fire for the past week, right after Tomura's impulsive attack on the U.S.J facility.

A few teachers, including the principle have been talking about increasing the security around the school. People have been panicking, wanting to pull their children out of the whole institute. Even though Tomura was upset about his failed attack, it made him happy to know that he put the heroes in a tough spot.

"Tomura.." I thought, my hair flowing in the wind as I ran back home to Almond and my beloved computer.

It had become apart of my daily routine to interact with him. Whether it be a simple text or a full blown gaming session. We had become inseparable, especially after that certain night. He constantly requested pictures of Almond too, but I didn't mind at all.

Nearing itself into my vision, my metal fence then came into view. I almost scraped my shoulder from flying past the black spikes, making my way into my front yard. Almond yapped loudly at the door, twirling and dancing in an attempt to dazzle me for dinner.

"Yeah, yeah. You're such an impatient baby." I laughed, teasing the young, toy poodle.

I poured a cup of kibble into Almond's bowl, which he instantly dug into. As he chowed down on his meal for the night, I raced up the carpeted stairs. "Home at last!" I exclaimed, my feet excitedly skipping steps.

A tight dress was squeezed around my body, caressing my curves yet making me suffocate. However, that didn't stop me from hopping online, seeing if Tomura was playing a game. To my delight, he was. "Tomura! <3" I typed, adding a heart after my message.

Tomura was more compliant to sending hearts, but it was still a rare occurrence. That's why, it's best to cherish the moment when he does end up sending the emoji. He responded to my message in mere seconds, already asking if I wanted to play games. "Hey. Wanna play?"

I felt disgusting, not ready to settle down and play in my clean seat. My feet were anchored into the soft carpet, my body leaning over to type and talk. "Hold on, I need to shower first, give me a few minutes." I responded.

Tomura didn't respond to my message, so I left. Approaching my bathroom, I then locked and secured the door behind me so Almond couldn't sneak in. I grabbed a towel that was hanging off a metal rack, and began to undress.

Several buttons later, my skin was now bare to the world. Shivers ran up my spine, as the soles of my feet soaked up a cold feeling emitting off the tub. I twisted the glass nozzle, which caused a hot stream of water to flow from the shower-head.

The intense heat encased over my skin, but it wasn't hot enough to sting and burn. I lathered a gentle shampoo throughout my strands of hair, the excess soap falling down my shoulders and running down my stomach.

As expected, my shower lasted no less than twenty minutes. That's record time, as I usually spend atleast an hour in there. I only rushed because Tomura was waiting, and I didn't want to accidentally make him angry.

I wrapped my dry towel around my body, tightening it's grip around my skin so it wouldn't fall. Picking my clean brush off the counter and heading back over to my computer, I then dried and detangled my hair.

Thankfully, I had an oversized tee nearby. I slipped it over my head, the lining of stitches doing the rest and finding themselves comfortably resting atop my skin. Now, it was finally time to sulk and relax.

"Back." I typed, cold drops of water still lingering on the tips of my hair.

I switched onto Minecraft, exiting out of my old game tab. Tomura was waiting for me to spawn in, our game leaving off midway through the terrorizing night. His character glared at mine, waiting for me to move.

Sprinting past Tomura's character, one of his common punches threw me blocks away. However, a sudden ringing sound caused me to not react. My phone was vibrating rapidly, almost shaking my desk. "Huh?" I thought, picking up the call.

It was a proposal from work, something urgent too. I paused my character's movements, Tomura waiting impatiently for me to react. "Move already." he demanded, shoving his character's face near mine.

"Waittt." I dragged, picking up the call from work.

As my manager spoke into my ear canal, his unexpected words came off like a sweet melody. "Hey, (Y/N)! Excuse this sudden intrusion, but I have a request."

"You can decline or accept this request, but your department has decided to temporarily move your station to Kamino Ward. Keep in mind, you have a full choice in this." he continued, my mouth dropping and hanging ajar.

My eyes peered back at my computer screen, just to be met with Tomura going insane as I stood idle. He kept punching me, my health bar dropping to a mere three hearts. I was drenched in shock, not knowing what to say.

"I'd love to! How long would I be staying there?" I asked, my knees jittering and shaking underneath my desk.

"A week at the minimum, but you may possibly be there for a month or two." my manager responded, happy that I accepted his request.

I flung back on my chair, almost causing it to flip. My hair fell onto my face, still damp from my shower. "(Y/N)? Are you there?" he asked, my heart beating rapidly.

Gathering myself and fixing the mess I created, I tried to respond calmly. "Yes, I'm here. When do I leave?'

"I'll email you the flight details when they come in." he said, which was all I needed. My manager said his final farewells, before hanging up the phone.

Bringing my fingers back towards my keyboard, I needed to tell Tomura the news. "OMG." I typed, squealing and dancing in my seat.

I was incredibly lucky, there are so many places other than Kamino Ward that I could've been moved to. Tomura was happy to see my character become active again, but curious over what shocked me. "What?" he asked.

"My department at work is temporarily moving me to Kamino Ward! We can finally meet each other." I said excitedly, my thumb resting against my space-bar and causing me to jump up and down.

"Oh." Tomura responded.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

authors note; i promise he's excited hes just scared of y/n dropping him since he looks like dried cheese

artwork by: _drz_N on Twitter
words: 1153