"Y/N" I called her but she didn't even look at me. Instead she tried to free her hand from my grasp. 

Somehow she managed to free herself and left, and before I could stop her someone held my hand stopping me from following her I turned around being bit annoyed. 

Turning around I saw the new girl...

"Hey Jungwon c...can we h...have lunch together?" she said giving me puppy eyes, aahhh this is so annoying. 

I didn't wanted to be rude to her so I just said "Yah but not today maybe some other day I have some important work to do right now okay." She made a sad face and replied me with an "Okay" I did feel bad, but right now I need to talk to Y/N and ask her what's wrong...

I bid bye to her leaving her alone in the classroom, trying to find Y/N. 

Sera's P.O.V 

Ahhhhhhh I'm going crazy his so cute, I think I really like him. I said to myself and and walked towards the canteen where my sister texted me to come. 

Arriving in the canteen I looked around trying to find my sister, then someone called my name I saw my sister waving her hand in the air indicating me to come there. 

As I got closer and closer to their table I could see several people sitting around, mostly boys omg they are all so handsome, which got me excited but then I remembered Jungwon. NO sera his the only you have your eyes on, she said to herself while approaching them. 

I saw my sister sitting next to a very handsome guy and a beautiful girl next to her. 

"Hi" I said and they stared at me, which made me feel bit uncomfortable because of their stare. 

"Hey guys meet Sera that's my little sister" Sarah announced to everyone in the group. 

Author's P.O.V 

After that they all introduced each other and Sera got along with them pretty well. They were laughing, joking while having their lunch together. While Sarah didn't leave any opportunity to flirt with Taehyung. On the other hand Taehyung was kind off pissed and getting mad as he wasn't liking how Sarah was throwing herself on him, but he kept quiet as he didn't wanted to create a scene when everyone is enjoying. 

Jungwon's P.O.V 

Oh god help me I have literally been walking and running around this whole school but no sign of Y/N where did this girl go. I swear I'm gonna steal her favourite chocolates when I get home for making me run around the school. 

Finally the only place that's left is the rooftop. Let's check there, I'm sure she should be there. I said and made my way to the rooftop. 

Opening the door of the rooftop, there she is standing looking at the beautiful sky, wonder what she's thinking. 

I slowly took steps towards her trying not to make any noise, but as I approached her I heard small sobs, wait is she crying? As I got closer  it was clear that she was crying. 

I quickly walked towards her, grabbing her arm and turned her around. 

But the scene in front of me broke my heart. 

Her pale face, a small cut on her forehead, dried blood near lips and a little bruised, and those painful tears streaming down her beautiful face. Without wasting any time I enclosed her into my embrace. 

And soon she clenched her fist on my shirt crying her heart out, I slowly patted the back of her head trying to calm her down. 

she hugged me even more tighter. 

"Shhh Y/N it's okay I'm here, tell me what happened.?" I asked her softly she broke the hug and looked at me staring into those brown eyes which has so much hidden behind those beautiful eyes. She wanted to say something but nothing came out her mouth...

"Shhhh it's okay" saying that I hugged her again and she hugged back, planting a kiss on her head I kept patting her back... 

It was only them on the rooftop, but nope there was a third person who saw everything that's happening there and clenched his fist controlling his anger. He was boiling in anger and so furious that he could rip off someone's head off of the body. 

It was none other than KIM TAEHYUNG! 

Hey my lovely readers, Hope you liked this part, thank you so much for your support and love I really appreciate it, and really thankful to you guys. Thank you so much. Well please read the bit below I have some couple of things to say...

Notice: I'm sorry my lovely readers I don't know when i'll be able to update the next part as my exams have started and have some in Jan. I had actually planned to complete this story by the end of the year. So that I can start a new one for the New years eve. I have so many stories in stock but the only thing I need is time which is hard to manage. But i'll my best to manage my time and complete the story the other thing is I don't want to rush and just given you some crap stuff to read therefore I'm taking it slow even though the story isn't that good but I'm trying my best. 

Also can you guys do me a favour I want your opinion on this story so far like tell me if it's good or bad, if it makes sense, or is there something that you want me to include specifically, mostly what are the things I could improve to make it more sensible. This is like a feedback so that I can improve and give you something that you like or like to read. YOU CAN MESSAGE ME YOUR OPINION THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGE. Please don't hesitate to share your opinion whether it's good or bad I'll accept it and will really appreciate for taking out some of your precious time and messaging your opinion. Thank you. 

Take care. Borahae.