"I want to gag and feel your cock on the back of my fucking throat.."

He didn't hesitate and slide his hand inside the other's boxers shorts and gently squeeze it with his warm hand,stroking it timidly while continuing the other's agony.

While Taehyung is loving it,Jungkook isn't.

Grabbing tightly on the covers and bitting his tongue to stop him from making any sounds but his breathings begins to be shallow as the other step up.

"Daddy..i want you to slide your dick in my hole..pretty please.."

Seductive whispering carries on,stroking his his hard member and placing light kisses on his neck made Jungkook finally lose the battle but as we all know,he never accept the fact that he lose.

"Love,i'm tired,i'll make it up to you tomorrow,yeah?"

"But..Love..your dick is hard.."

"I know but i can't even do a single thrust tonight."

Taehyung giggled and kiss his nape one last time before untangling his body on the other that made Jungkook took the wrong expression.

He think that he's out of the woods yet..but in fact..Taehyung just heats up.

The coast is clear and Taehyung is out of sight so Jungkook took a sigh of relief,knowing he can sleep peacefully now until his boyfriend went out of the closet and a tie is on his hand,wiggling it while leering on the other.

"Then i'll rock you to sleep,Love..and don't worry.."

"I'll do the hip thrusting tonight."

"WHAT?"

Taehyung smirked before laying upon him and begins to place light kisses on his lips and Jungkook couldn't resist the way his boyfriend tease him so the sweet kisses turns to be some sloppy and intimate.

Jungkook's palm glides on Taehyung's back until he reached his behind,massaging and squeezing it against his palm while Taehyung grind on top of him.

Taehyung's lips left Jungkook 's and traveled down to his torso,placing and licking his nipples then down to his abdomen but before he went down,he made sure that both of his man's hands are tied up with the neck tie he took from the other's closet.

"Love,suck daddy's dick..please.."

Taehyung leaned closer and completely removed the other's garment then immediately sprung out his long member.

"With pleasure,Love.."

Taehyung grabbed his length and stroke it gently while looking at the other.

As expected,Jungkook's groan went loud as soon as the other put his dick in his mouth,working hi tongue around made the younger even crazier,arching his back and biting his lips due to severe pleasure.

"Ughh..baby..work that fucking tongue..yes..that's right.."

He wanted to grab Taehyung's hair and push his head to make his dick pass his throat but both of his wrists are tied up so he just stayed and witness on how the other enjoy his treat.

But as Jungkook begins to be lost in this kind of pleasure,Taehyung is just preparing the other for the main event.

Rubbing his fingers on the other's hole and slowly inserting his middle one while stroking the other's cock.