(000-Innocent Girl-罪のない少女)

(Y/n POV/3st Person POV)

(↓Your cloth↓ just think it's your favorite color)

(WARNING: MARY SUE READER AHEAD.)

Age: 1

Age: 1

A woman carried a box, a baby inside. Who was silently sleeping, the woman panted heavily before she noticed a big tree. She placed the girl inside of a broken trunk before covering it with leaf, she heard a shouting from a far, turning she found group of males who was chasing her.

She yelped in suprise and took the necklace in her neck snd throw it on the leaf-covered trunk before running away with big tears in her eyes.

1 hour later

The hokage sighed heavily, putting the paper down before standing up and walked away to his office, he decided to walk for some fresh air, he headed over outside of the konoha's gate, he hear a faint crying of a baby not so far away. He rushed on the sound and found the sound inside of the trunk, he raised a brow before taking the leaves off and found a box with a beautiful baby. He was suprised, why would their parents leave a baby in a trunk... Unless they hiding her from someone.

The hokage noticed something shining above the trunk and his hand brushed gently the dirt off and found a necklace... 'This necklace... No doubt this necklace is from the L/n clan... I heard they got wiped out a week ago, maybe this girl is a sole survivor of the L/n clan...' He took the girl in his arms holding her gently as if she will get destroyed by a rough touch.

"Well now i'm taking care of a baby..." He spoke to no one, taking the necklace and wore it to the girl's neck suiting it properly to her.

3 years later
(Y/n POV/2nd person
Age: 4

There you are sleeping next to the Hokage who was doing some papers, the jōnin's were too busy to take care of little girl, The hokage was afraid sometimes to the girl, she was sending a strong wave of chakra when ever something or someone dangerous was near to her, he feel it wasn't like any normal chakra, the chakra was white and black reminding him of the color of Yin Yang.

The intimidating charka was freaking some shinobi's when they said something bad about the girl it was as if it was protecting her to everything.

But the aura the girl was giving was an innocent and cheerful, completely innocent. Even the Jōnin eyes hurt looking at your shining face, if i said shining your face is shining brightly. Your name completely suits you

Y/n L/n, or Y/n Sarutobi.

(Hiruzen POV/3rd person POV)