Ch. 32: Tipsy and Cute

Start from the beginning

Dahyun: You really are cute, Eunwoo-oppa~

She starts to bend towards me again but I quickly pull back before she reaches me again.

Eunwoo: Y-yah, you’re completely drunk! Stop before you do something you’ll regret!

Dahyun: Why would I regret something like this? Would you regret being able to kiss the person you like?

Dahyun continues to smile playfully at me and my eyes widen. I then realize that her hand is still holding mine.

Dahyun: Oh, come on! Shouldn’t we take our chances since no one else is around?

I look at Dahyun with a surprised look and see her pouting at me. I suddenly breathe a laugh and look at her disbelievingly.

Eunwoo: You sure are something.

Dahyun: I am, aren’t I?

Dahyun looks at me while making a cute face. My heart starts beating even more rapidly and I laugh then pull my hand away from her and ruffle her hair.

Dahyun: Ah! Yah! Don’t do that, oppa~

Eunwoo: You’re too cute, how can I not?

I smile as I stop and she pouts at me.

Dahyun: Oppa, you’re mean!

I smile then place a kiss on her cheek. When I pull back, I see a surprised look on her face.

Eunwoo: What? You said to take my chances.

Dahyun then laughs and somehow, I wish she wasn’t drunk.

???: Are you done flirting?

My eyes widen and I turn around to see Mina looking at me with her brow raised and standing next to Minhyuk who seems to be looking away on purpose.

Eunwoo: You’re not supporting him?

I gesture towards Minhyuk and Mina shrugs then walks towards the car.

Mina: he said he can walk.

I step aside so she can get in the back with Dahyun and I look towards Minhyuk doubtfully. His eyes are half-closed and he stumbles for a moment. I quickly run to him before he stumbles again and probably falls to the ground.

Eunwoo: Yah, there are times when you can be stubborn, but I just hope you won’t be so stubborn when you’re drunk.

Minhyuk: I’m not drunk. I can stand on my own.

Minhyuk looks at me and I give him a doubtful look.

Eunwoo: If you aren’t drunk, then drive the car.

Minhyuk: Then what’s the use of your driver’s license if you don’t drive even once?

Minhyuk raises his brow at me and I breathe a laugh then look at him disbelievingly.

Eunwoo: Alright, fine. I’ll drive. But you’ll have to explain why you got yourself drunk once we’re home.

Minhyuk: Do I really have to explain everything to you guys? Can’t I just do something without having to explain?

Eunwoo: Yah!

I give Minhyuk an annoyed look and he gives me a careless one.

Eunwoo: I’m worried about you! Can’t I even do that?

Minhyuk shrugs then walks past me towards the car. I sigh as I turn and get in the car on the driver’s seat.

Eunwoo: Alright, time to go home!

I then start the car and I drive to Dahyun’s home first to drop her off there.

...

Later that night

Mina: Goodnight, you guys! Take care on the way home!

Mina waves at us as she walks inside the gate of her house. Once she’s inside, I shift the gear again then step on the gas. This time, we’re headed to Astro’s house. Suddenly, as we stop at a red light, Minhyuk speaks up.

Minhyuk: You did it on purpose, didn’t you?

Eunwoo: Huh?

I turn to Minhyuk and see him looking out the window.

Minhyuk: Getting Moonbin drunk so Y/N would bring him home and take care of him.

I look at Minhyuk for a moment, not sure what to say, then he breathes a laugh.

Minhyuk: You sure are smart, hyung...

I look at Minhyuk with concern and he looks ahead.

Eunwoo: W-what are you trying to say?

Minhyuk: It’s nothing. Just go. The light’s already green.

I look up and see that he’s right. I step on the gas and continue driving us home.

Eunwoo: Is something about that bothering you? You can just tell me if you want. I’ll listen.

Minhyuk shakes his head and leans back on the chair then closes his eyes.

Minhyuk: I just wonder... what’s going on at Moonbin’s right now...

...

Moonbin’s House
Your POV

My heart is pounding loudly as I’m frozen on top of Moonbin. My lips have touched his cheek and thankfully, he still seems to be unconcious. Suddenly, his eyes slowly open. He looks ahead of him for a while, seemingly unaware of his surroundings, then his gaze shifts to me. My eyes widen and I quickly pull back. I start to step away but Moonbin suddenly grabs my hand and pulls me towards him. I lose balance and fall unto the floor beside Moonbin.

Y/N: Ah!

I look at Moonbin with an annoyed look then feel my eyes widen when I realize how close our faces are. Suddenly, he smiles and my heart starts beating wildly.

Moonbin: Did you just try to take advantage of me while I was asleep?

My eyes widen again but then I look at Moonbin and realize that he’s fallen asleep again.

What the-

I then slowly pull my hand away from him but his grasp is so tight yet loose enough so that he isn’t squeezing my hand. Suddenly, his hand starts moving again and intertwines with my fingers. I look at Moonbin with a surprised look and see that he still seems to be unconcious. He’s still smiling and I can’t help but feel warm around him. I chuckle then smile gently as I look at him.

He’s still so gentle even when he sleeps.

I then rest my head beside his on the couch and look at our intertwined fingers.

Y/N: If we could really fix things, I’d like to do it as soon as possible.

I then close my eyes, and the next thing I know, it’s morning.